“Tickled pink at Pinky's!”

Pinky's Westside Grill
Ranked #16 of 2,570 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

At long last, made it to Pinky's Westside Grill! It lives up to every dreamy word I've heard about it.

Atmosphere is super casual and fun.

Several craft beers for folks to choose from to go with our "pimpin' fries". I had the taco special (grilled tuna, corn salsa, napa cabbage and sir racha sauce). Hubby had heard of the "ding dong" chicken sandwich (grilled with peanut butter, Asian coleslaw and sriracha sauce - sounds crazy but is crazy good!) and tried it. Both were delish!

Wish we had room for dessert!

1  Thank Klb333

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Every time I go there for lunch it is great! I try something different each time but my Wings are my favorite. The staff is great and right there to make a difference in your dinning experience. For you military types they gave a very generous discount when you are in uniform. Thanks for taking care of the troops Pinky’s! I will be back every time I’m in the area.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Stopped in for a late lunch / early dinner. The menu is incredible. It took way too long to make a decision! The service was top notch. We didn't have a specific server, everyone walked by and took care of us. The burger itself was ok, nothing extraordinary. The toppings however were out of sight. The trade off for having a $5 burger. The fried pickles were also great. All in all, well worth a visit!

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Loved this place! Edgy, hard rock music, & fantastic burgers! Makes for a fun night out with family or friends. Excellent service.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have not found a better burger in Charlotte. I recently took my grandkids a bag full as well as some yummy fried pickles and they all agreed.