“Short game school”

Dana Rader Golf School
More attraction details
Owner description: Treat yourself to an extraordinary golf experience at a Golf Magazine Top 25 Golf School in America! Dana Rader Golf School, a Golf Channel Academy, is a must for all those who wish to break 100, 90 or 80 or have always wanted to learn how to play. Year-round private lessons (Tues-Sat outdoors and indoors ) and Club Fitting (Wed-Sat outdoors). March-October: Adult co-ed and Women's Only Two and Three Day Schools, Short Game, Long Game, Get Golf Ready, New2Golf, Women's Beginner(Fri-Sun or midweek), Pee Wee (5-8), Junior (9-12) and High School (13-18) Camps/Clinics (Mon-Thurs), USGA*LPGA Girls Golf (7-17) (Fridays March-Aug, Sept-Oct) and Corporate Events (Tues-Fri). Located on the grounds the prestigious Ballantyne Hotel & Lodge, its award-winning team of certified LPGA and PGA instructors, exceptional teaching approach, unmatched facilities, indoor training room and covered hitting bays, and use of the latest state-of-the-art technological equipment make it the best golf teaching and practice facility in the state. The physical address for the golf school is 13404 Ballantyne Corporate Place, Charlotte NC 28277.
Concord
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Short game school”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Short game school with Doug Breuer. Class was excellent and well run. Small class size (we had 4 students) so that each person had individual hands on instruction. Doug was able to quickly identify swing flaws and address them in a quick paced environment. Pitching, chipping, putting, bunkers all covered in just half day class.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Lance B

Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lessons with Tom Cannazzaro”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Tom is a great communicator. He has helped me tremendously with my long and short game. Tom knows the basics extremely well and communicates them in so many different ways to make sure a student understands. He also has many drills that have helped me in between lessons.

I would highly recommend Tom. He can help everyone improve their golf game. The facility is great and everyone is very helpful.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank 157john
charlotte, nc
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Dana is great”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Had Dana herself, can't rate other instr. She is tops- figures out your swing and her suggestions worked for me. Good facility.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank trip atkins
Matthews, North Carolina
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Professional”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Gave my son a Christmas gift to the school for some private lessons. He learned lots. There was a discrepancy where the instructor was pulled out suddenly & my son did not get to complete as well as I felt he should. After I sent an email, Ms. Rader herself contacted me & made things right. Very well done!

3 Thank Lmorto02
charlotte
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fantastic Training Facility”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

My wife surprised me with a gift certificate to DA Golf school for a birthday gift. Terrific training facility and the staff is totally committed to improve your golf game. My instructor was Doug Breuer who not only was an impressive instructor, but an enjoyable person to learn from. These lessons definitely improved my game and has shaved off ten strokes from my score. I would highly recommend the Dana Radar Golf School and I intend to return for extra lessons. TONY L.

Visited March 2012