“A gem in downtown Charlotte...”

Howl at the Moon Charlotte
Ranked #2 of 101 Nightlife in Charlotte
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ready to Howl, Charlotte? Howl at the Moon is the #1 nightlife spot that’s keeping The Epicentre dancing! Part bar and part concert, Howl creates a non-stop party with live music performed in a high-energy setting. Get on the dance floor and join our talented musicians in rocking out to your favorite songs while trying our signature 86oz buckets of booze! You’ll hear everything from classic rock to hip-hop to pop. It’s the best nightlife in Charlotte has to offer! Howl at the Moon’s energetic and interactive setting creates the perfect atmosphere for any type of special events in Charlotte. It doesn’t matter if you’re celebrating a bachelorette party, birthday party, or planning a corporate event, any group event at Howl at the Moon is guaranteed to make for a memorable night. It’s the most fun you’ll have dancing and singing in Charlotte!
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Great music & atmosphere. What more could you want. Musicians play something for everyone & are VERY talented. Glad I found this place on our 3 day vacation. I hope the one on Orlando is just as great....

1  Thank tpurvis06

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Very entertaining! People enjoying themselves from all ages. We danced, we sang, and we laughed until morning!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

It has been a while since I have been to Howl, and my recent spur of the moment, after-dinner trip with my wife and daughter was a blast. I am a big fan of live music of all kinds, and the Howl format is terrific. The musicians at this location on this night were really up to the wide varieties of music the almost packed house requested...everything from Chuck Berry, to Lady Gaga. If you have never been to Howl, you gotta try it

Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I, along with another couple, decided to check this place out. We were a little hesitant b/c we thought we would feel out of place.... We were wrong. It turned out to be a fun night, lots of singing and dancing. We enjoyed the music and drinks. We will definitely return.

1  Thank iAmFashion
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I was there for a party. There were lots of bachelorette parties there as well. The idea is that there are two pianos,several other instruments and five or six musicians. Guests submit a song they would like to hear with a dollar bill. The musicians take turns playing all instruments and sing the requests! All the musicians are super talented and really get the house a rockin'! No food is served but you may bring in food from other places. There are several right in the area. There are drink specials when there is a party otherwise drinks are around seven dollars. All in all it is a lot of fun!

1  Thank metrochik