“horrible place”

Ranked #99 of 2,404 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Blackfinn Ameripub(TM) is a lively restaurant and bar driven by a passion for getting all details perfect every time.
Charlotte, North Carolina
“horrible place”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

This place has always been a local place to go to in-till my friend got escorted out (literally pushed) out because she got upset a GUY went into a girls bathroom. THE point to this story was a guy walked into a girls bathroom and a girl got pushed out of the place. HORRBILE!!!!! I WOULD never want to support a place like this. Horrible place!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited December 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Intriguing ”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

We celebrated a birthday here this and really enjoyed the experience. The food selections were almost overwhelming bc there were so many intriguing dishes to choose from. I kinda like that the portion sizes were modest. Great portion control but just enough to fill you up. I had glazed salmon with mashed sweet potatoes and my friend had the Chilean sea bass. Both were excellent. The first class hospitality was very nice as well!

Advance, North Carolina
“Awesome”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic place to eat. Relaxed atmosphere. Awesome turkey burger! The best one I've ever had in a restaurant. Great service! Greatly recommend.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Awesome Place to Eat!!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We were in Charlotte for the weekend, just a couple of friends. We did not know where to eat on our night on the town. We asked our taxi driver, he recommended anything at the epicenter, so he dropped us off there. When we were there, we asked another gentleman who worked at the epicenter, and he said that he used to work at BlackFinn and he would recommend it to anyone! The prices are normal, I got a salmon dish for 23 that came with two sides and the best salad I have ever ate! Everything was seasoned wonderfully, and the mac & cheese was to die for! Our waitress was very nice, I can not remember her name though unfortunately (she had very short hair, very thin and pretty) She was busy, and forgot to bring my sister and I our beers, and she put them on the house (which was unnecessary as it was just a couple of minutes, but very nice of her) My roommate said his dragon mojito (I believe it was) was fantastic! I definitely will be returning when coming back to Charlotte!

• Visited October 2013
Connecticut
“Good drinks, didn't eat”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is a better than average sports bar location. I didn't eat but the food looked good and the drinks were very good. The bartender mixed our group special drinks that were great!

Visited October 2013