“Awesome Place to Eat!!”

Ranked #97 of 2,389 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Blackfinn Ameripub(TM) is a lively restaurant and bar driven by a passion for getting all details perfect every time.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Awesome Place to Eat!!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We were in Charlotte for the weekend, just a couple of friends. We did not know where to eat on our night on the town. We asked our taxi driver, he recommended anything at the epicenter, so he dropped us off there. When we were there, we asked another gentleman who worked at the epicenter, and he said that he used to work at BlackFinn and he would recommend it to anyone! The prices are normal, I got a salmon dish for 23 that came with two sides and the best salad I have ever ate! Everything was seasoned wonderfully, and the mac & cheese was to die for! Our waitress was very nice, I can not remember her name though unfortunately (she had very short hair, very thin and pretty) She was busy, and forgot to bring my sister and I our beers, and she put them on the house (which was unnecessary as it was just a couple of minutes, but very nice of her) My roommate said his dragon mojito (I believe it was) was fantastic! I definitely will be returning when coming back to Charlotte!

Connecticut
“Good drinks, didn't eat”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is a better than average sports bar location. I didn't eat but the food looked good and the drinks were very good. The bartender mixed our group special drinks that were great!

Visited October 2013
Lancaster, South Carolina
“Great downtown date night!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for the first time fri night but it WON'T be our last! Everything was EXCELLENT! The staff, the food, the atmosphere.. I can only say I wish we had known about this place sooner. It's definitely on our top 5! The house salad was amazing! I had the Ribeye and it was cooked to perfection. We even saved room for dessert and ordered the strawberry cheesecake, which was heavenly, of course! Can't wait to go again!

Walnutport, Pennsylvania
“Good gluten free choices”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

The food for our party was good, and there are numerous GF choices on the menu. Don't be scared off my the loud bar at the front; there is a more quiet restaurant area through the doors. It was very cold there for dinner tonight, though. Service was, for the most part, attentive..

Denver, NC
“Wednesday Rib Special!!!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I am somewhat of a rib connoisseur. The Wednesday lunchtime Rib Special at Blackfinn's in Charlotte is unbeatable. For about $10 you get a half rack of ribs that falls off of the bone and melts in your mouth. I have never, ever had more tender, delicious ribs. The side is fries, or you can substitute steamed brocoli. As far as brocoli goes, its not too bad. I have lunch at Blackfinn's at least once a month.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Blackfinn Ameripub? Share your experiences!