“Burgerushi”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Burgerushi”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The menu here is ridiculously delicious. Don't skip the tuna nachos appetizer. It's always a hoppin' atmosphere. Half price wine on Wednesday, on a Friday or Saturday, you better get there early... There's gonna be a wait.

• Visited December 2013

“Great Sushi”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

A group of us went to this restaurant on a Sunday. They did not take reservations, therefore, our group leader put our names on the waiting list and was told it would be at least an half hour wait. That was not a problem. We were seated and waited on promptly. The food was great and the service was wonderful. I strongly suggest this restaurant, but suggest you allow plenty of time. I frequent this restaurant a lot and they serve more than Sushi. Others purchased burgers, appetizers as well as Sushi.

• Visited February 2014
Charlotte
“Sushi!!!!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I hear that the burgers are good and the Sesame Chicken salad has some rockin' sesame tofu in it as well. The edamame is great but don't waste your time with the flavored stuff. It's mostly powder. I love their sushi though. Have them cut it to 10 instead of 8 so that the pieces are edible! The Marks Roll and the Riggs R&R roll are my favorites. Marks has jalapenos which add a little flare and the Riggs is topped with crab cake. Both are delicious!!! There is often a wait but they don't take reservations. I've also heard amazing things about their "adult" milkshakes. Give them a try - let me know your thoughts!

• Visited February 2014
“What an experience!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Love the atmosphere and the food options. I have never picked something that I don't like when I go here. I tend to get the Blackened Tuna roll, because I crave it constantly. Burgers are awesome, and the milkshakes are delicious. The ONLY draw-back is that it is constantly packed, and they don't take reservations during peak hours at night.

• Visited January 2014
“Massive burgers”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The burgers are huge and really good. I had the one with a fried green tomato and pimento cheese. It is more than one person can eat. The sides that are my favorites are the cucmber salad and the fried onion strings. Both are awesome. Very crowded all the time and they stopped taking reservations so that is the only negative. Go early or plan to wait.

• Visited January 2014