“Take-out Review Only”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Take-out Review Only”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

After a long day, I was completing final errand at SouthPark Mall. I asked store employees where I could get a good burger close by and without blinking, both guys said "Cowfish" with reverence in their tones. Then they said, "oh, but right now, there's probably at least a 2 hour wait right now" (it was around 8:30p on a Saturday night) I asked if they had take out, and they said "think so".
I went to restaurant to check it out. Upon approaching hostess, I asked about take out. "Sure, no problem" was the reply. I was directed to the back counter. Service was outstanding. Waitress was nice, friendly and explained menu options. I placed my order and sat down to wait. She said it would be just a few minutes, What a true statement. I barely read 2 pages of my book, when she was handing me my bag. I went to my hotel and feasted. The burger was great, thick and juicy with right amount of toppings. The shoestring fries were most unappealing. They were overcooked and cold. Temp could be due to travel time, but many were crunchy. The chocolate cake was outstanding - very moist and flavorful. Overall, I will definitely go again and maybe next time, I'll dine in.

New Jersey, United States
“Excellent Burgers & Sushi”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Went for a late lunch on a Sunday, couldn't decide between burgers or sushi. Decided on both. Excellent burger menu, done just tight and then took an order for 2 of sushi yo go for dinner. Berr on tap is also very good with great choices. There is seating at the bar, the regular restaurant and then a patio. The patio is open but enclosed with plastic during the cool months and heated so always a good option.

jtbldb
“Truly Unique”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

When I go out to eat my anthem is "What can I eat that I can't make at home?" Cowfish filled the bill. I have no idea if they take reservations but we (foolishly) showed up on a Saturday night and waited and waited and waited. Showing up at 6:30PM, we waited 1 1/2 hours. the good news is that you can wander around the mall and they will text you when your table is ready. We got back to the bar with time enough to have cocktail at the all too crowded bar. The drink was decent... martini with extra olives. We were seated at a "high" round table.. so had a great view of the action. Mostly young yuppies, but some families were present. We had eaten MANY times at their sister place Eeze Fusion in Huntersville so we wanted to eat something different. They have a similar sushi menu to eeze so we passed on that. We shared a lobster/shrimp egg roll for an app. It was piping hot, crunch and satisfying. Then for the main meal.. I ordered the Tuna Bacon Burgushi.. yes, I said Burgushi. Read their menu online for a proper definition but as you might imagine.. it is a cross between a burger and sushi. The one I had was more sushi than burger.. I LOVED THIS. The "bun" is rice thingy with crab meat inside it.. How do that even do that? It was super different. My husband had a The Pitsburgoo-shi Sandwich. It was meat and more meat.. he loved it. The server was very patient with us and had great recommendations.. showing us around the menu like a pro. And when it was all over, the manager personally came by to make sire we enjoyed our meal and asked us to please come back. Customer Service ! love it. We WILL be back :) The only negative.. (why it had 4 instead of 5) was the lonnnngggg wait.. but guess that comes hand in hand with being a great destination.

1 Thank jtbldb
“Casual good food”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We arrived at 11:30pm and were welcomed in (many places would remind you that they close in 30 minutes). Our tuna sashimi appetizer was so tasty and served along with a good-sizes seaweed salad---very yummy! Berry martini was wonderful and my husband's beer was nice and cold. We each ordered a burger and they were both EXCELLENT but I wish we had known how big they were going to be or we would have just split one. We were on planes all day and this was a perfect ending to our trip----good drinks, good food fixed perfectly and wonderful, friendly service! We are definitely making this a stop next time we are in Charlotte.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Pesmith929
Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States
“Really enjoyed it!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We were excited to try this for the first time...it did not disappoint! We had a little of everything...shashimi, greek salad, green chili monster burger, appetizer (spring rolls) and an excellent kids meal/bento box for our 7 year old. There was a 15 minute wait on a Friday for lunch. Service was really good. Food was even better. We are happy they have recently opened one in Raleigh! We are all looking forward to returning!

• Visited October 2013