“Beer heaven”

Paco's Tacos & Tequila
Reserve with OpenTable
Paco's Tacos & Tequila is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 2,388 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Roxborough
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Beer heaven”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I have never been to a restaurant with so many beers on tap. Good price. Casual dining. Food was ok but nothing special.

• Visited November 2013

NC
“Above average food with super fast service”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Visited with another couple on Friday night and we were seated promptly. Server showed up immediately and brought salsa and chips. Salsa was very poor - tasted like tomato sauce on pasta. Chips were good. We ordered the guacamole which was made fresh in front of us and it was terrific. We wanted to enjoy are drinks and guacamole, but the server kept hovering around us trying to rush us into ordering our dinner. He finally got the drift that we wanted to enjoy our time together and backed off, for a few minutes. Everyone ordered tacos and of course they came very quick. I got the brisket and shrimp taco. Brisket was excellent, shrimp was awful. The tacos come with rice and your choice of beans along with slaw. There is a lot of food and very good value for what you pay. Experience could have been better if server did not try to rush us in and out. I believe they are trained to do this in order to seat more customers, but it is very noticeable and a real turn off. I would still recommend if you are interested in Tex-Mex and near this area.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank rhinoman444
Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
“Go to place for Tex-Mex”
Reviewed October 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife and I love Pacos Tacos and go there just about every weekend. The salsa is excellent which we always consider the litmus test for any 'Mexican' restaurant.

My only criticisms would be this: a little pricey for Mexican

Visited September 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
“Great environment and delicious food!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Every time I have eaten here I have had excellent service and the food is always delicious. I hope to go back soon!

Visited October 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Every bite was delicious”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We recently found Paco’s Tacos and Tequila hidden in an upscale shopping complex across from the South Park Mall. Lured by a food blog, I wanted to try the tacos. Our server was a great help in ordering. The favorites were the skirt steak tacos and grilled shrimp, but the smoked brisket and grilled chicken were right up there. The portions were larger than expected and the homemade tortillas rounded out the taco experience. The citrus chipotle slaw…excellent. We will definitely go back to try the smoked plate. Really a nice experience.

• Visited October 2013