“Gets crowded so call ahead for seating!”

Paco's Tacos & Tequila
Reserve with OpenTable
Paco's Tacos & Tequila is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 2,439 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Roxborough
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Good place for Mexican food ala American style. Family friendly. My boys love it and the spicy food. They take reservations and call ahead seating. Gets pretty busy so call ahead to avoid a wait for a table.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We went here a few weeks ago for my little bro's birthday dinner. I had never been but I thought overall it was pretty good. The salsa was fresh and spicy...little kids might want to stay away from it. Their queso was also delicious. I ordered the Enchiladas de Dennis, and they were superb. Another thing they do is create-your-own-magarita, which is pretty cool, you can pick your tequila, flavor, etc...
The service was good, and I really can't think of anything I'd change about the place. Overall a great experience!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We sit at the bar and have tex mex. The bartenders are very nice and the food is above average. Good margarittas.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Go to Pacos to get the best cocktails AND the best soft-shell taco combinations in Charlotte. The Pacos Taco (pulled brisket), the Fajita Steak Taco, and the Chicken Milanesa Taco are the best you'll ever eat. When we want to eat out, Pacos is always on our short list!

Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

We had the guac which was very good great drinks and excellent food on fresh tortillas. Service was fantastic.