“Something Fast”

Cuisines: Cuban
Atlanta, Georgia
“Something Fast”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

If you are in a hurry & don't care about good service stop here. I sat around for 20 min before they even addressed me. They asked the woman sitting next to me if they could get her something to drink never even looking my way I had to flag her down then when she finally did bring my water back talked over it then slammed it down. I ended up going to the bar. Horrible service!

• Visited August 2013

New Port Richey, Florida
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Very good food and good service. I had the salmon salad which was cooked just right and very tasty. The price was a bit high however. The only problem they need to fix (easily) is the odor coming from the bar sink - I sat near it and you could definetely smell the foul odor once in a while.

Visited June 2013
“Avoid. Horrible customer service.”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

The server was so rude here that we left. This is a restaurant in an airport terminal. There were plenty of seats, yet the server thought she needed to insist we move our bags in case someone wanted to sit at the table beside us which was empty along with five other tables and whole sections. The server was pushy and impatient. There was no way I was even hanging around for more of this treatment. It seemed that she thought we were squatting or something.

Dallas, Texas
“Totally disapointing meal on a late Friday night”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Stopped in here for a late dinner in between connecting flights, and while I don't expect five star dining in an airport - the beer was warm, the chicken tenders were overcooked, and the fries were stale. Followed by the server who wouldn't refill a drink or do anything else to serve me because it was closing time. I realize I was there close to closing time, but what reputable manager would serve food and drinks like this and cut off a customer cold in mid-meal? If you can't serve somebody properly, tell them you're closing and don't serve them. Don't serve them bad food just to get their money and ignore them mid-meal because of the clock. It had been a long day already with cancellations, weather delays, and other travel issues and all I wanted was a cold beer and a good meal. I got neither. So very disappointing...

• Visited August 2012
Greenville, North Carolina
“Stick with the salads, mojitos and martinis”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

If you travel a lot, you are used to being disappointed by airport restaurants, right. The Rum Bar ^ Grill is a little better than most -- not great mind you, but better. I would recommend their salads. They have one called Lime something and it is actually quite good. But let's face it, the drinks are really, really good and if you have enough drinks, anything would taste good. We stop at the Rum Bar often. I would steer clear from their hamburgers and anything fried. The mojitos ar quite good.

• Visited December 2011

Been to Rum Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!