“WONDERFULL STAY”

Ranked #4 of 177 Hotels in Charlotte
GreenLeadersBronze level
“WONDERFULL STAY”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Very clean and supper friendly staff. Hotel is located close to Carowinds theme park and Charlotte Airport. Plenty of restaurants surrounding the hotel and a large movie theater located across the street. Breakfast is first class and the rooms are five star, a must stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

David C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte/Ayrsley, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Good morning Jennifer,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience at our Homewood Suites Charlotte/Ayrsley. I am so glad that you were impressed with your accommodations and our staff. I am glad that you were also able to enjoy our amenities such as our complimentary breakfast buffet. It really makes our team blush to hear words like “first class”, “5 Star”. Thanks again for the positive review and your kind words about our hotel and our staff.

David Cron

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Myrtle Beach, United States
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I was very delighted with the ammenities of the room I stayed in, from the ceiling fan in the living, to the layout of the bathroom and the very equipped kitchen and even walk in closes. The gym was well equipped and the common courtyard was nice to sit on and work in the evenings. The food was typical although I did not enjoy the pepper steak dinner. The internet was slow and a couple of times I had some delays in connecting. Over all I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Good morning David,

Thank you so much for your review. I am glad to hear that our team took great care of you throughout your stay and that your room exceeded expectations. We appreciate you taking the time to provide some sound feedback after your recent visit. Our team takes great pride in providing consistently superior customer service and I will certainly share your review during our next meeting. We hope to see you again soon. Thanks again,

Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

I returned for my first visit since the February snowstorm. During that visit the staff stayed with us, keeping our spirits up and smiled and took such good care of the guests. During this visit, Tony not only greeted me warmly but was the only staff member that remembered me and thanked me again for my return. What a great experience. Felt like coming home. The staff here is exemplary and it is now one of my favorite places to stay. Thank you for providing a truly friendly, warm environment!

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Good morning Julie,

Thank you for writing such a positive review of your most recent stay with us! Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it is always our pleasure to give you our best when staying with us and I will be certain to share your kind review with Tony. On behalf of the Homewood Suites Charlotte/Ayrsley, we would like to welcome you back for any future travels that will bring you back to the Charlotte area as it would be our pleasure to host you again!

Bethlehem, United States
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Thank you Ariel for your excellent services, kindness and personal attention in serving our group at Homewood Suites Charlotte/Ayrsley. Your services stand at the top of our list, for all places we have ever stayed. You make Homewood Suites a great place to stay. Thank you again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Good morning Gary B,

Thank you for taking the time to write an excellent review of our hotel and your most recent stay with us! It is wonderful to hear that you were well taken care of and enjoyed our breakfast experience and I will certainly share your feedback with Ariel! Thank you again and we look forward to hosting you again in the future! Sincerely,

Kingsport, Tennessee
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Brand new, comfortable, quiet, excellent complimentary breakfast and dinner, free wifi and the friendliest and most helpful staff I have come across in ages. This is my new go-to hotel whenever I need to stay in Charlotte!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
David C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte/Ayrsley, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thank you for writing a review of your most recent stay with us! Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it is always our pleasure to give you our best when staying with us! On behalf of the Homewood Suites Charlotte/Ayrsley, we would like to welcome you back for any future travels that will bring you back to the Charlotte area as it would be our pleasure to host you again!

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in Charlotte for a few nights on our way back to Ohio. The hotel was extremely clean and spacious. The complimentary breakfast was great and very organized. My only complaint was that when we checked in on Saturday night the front desk attendant seemed to be entertaining guests of his own, complete with music. Both times we went to the desk he was not behind it. Pretty unprofessional. But otherwise a wonderful experience. Would stay again if I was in the area.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your positive review of your recent stay with us. I would like to start by apologizing for the inconvenience of the noise issues that you experienced. Please know that we understand that professionalism is one of the best ways wow our guests and we will make all necessary changes to make ensure this is improved for future service. We hope we will see you again on your next visit to Charlotte. Sincerely,

Lynchburg, United States
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Great hotel in a convenient location just off of I485. Very new and modern hotel with places to eat within walking distance. If you are on the southwest side of Charlotte this should be your place to stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write an excellent review of our hotel and your most recent stay with us! It is wonderful to hear that you were well taken care of and enjoyed the amenities that the town of Ayrsley offers! Best,

David Cron General Manager