“Awesome Salads”

Loco Lime Mexican Inspired Cuisine
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Loco Lime invites our guests to enjoy our fresh, made to order Mexican Inspired Cuisine. Enjoy the sounds of our friends to the south while relaxing in our spacious booths, quiet patio or secluded room for larger parties. We have created a delicious menu with all of the traditional favorites as well as a few Latin American regional dishes. Our bar suits those who wish to watch their favorite sporting event, sip Tequila or just enjoy a quick meal. With room to seat up to 50 in our back room, Loco Lime can host your large event (b-day, wedding rehearsal or just a big night out). Our Large Group takeout Menu brings Loco Lime to your home or function. Whether it's 1/2 priced Margarita's on Monday's, $1 a la carte Taco's on Tuesday or Kid's eat free on Wednesday; Loco Lime is great for any budget. Your table awaits..we hope to see you soon!
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We go here regularly and I always get the taco salad. The burritos didn't impress me but my girlfriend likes them. She also likes all of the salads.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Really good place for lunch. Prices are reasonable and the food is consistently good. I eat there about once a week. It's busy but not too crowded. Your food gets to you quickly, so you're fine if you're in a hurry. On the other hand, they don't mind if you linger. Always like the carnitas or tacos.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I've been coming here frequently for the past 2 years. I only ever get the grilled shrimp tacos since I'm a creature of habit and I've found what I love. And when I leave I always get a big tub of red salsa to enjoy for days. I've eaten at authentic mexican, texmex, and everything in between and Loco Lime literally has THE BEST SALSA. Seriously, delicious. Good consistency, nice balance of heat and cilantro, always right on point.

I've heard the rest of the food is just as awesome. But, there's something about the grilled shrimp tacos, the sauce...the chopped up mango...it's just fantastic. If you haven't been you need to go.

Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Loco Lime has great chips and salsa, good drink specials and $1 tacos on Sunday at the bar and tuesday. I had the guacamole salad and chimichanga. This is a good place to get some drinks/food and chill outside for an hour.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

from the guys that brought you Hawthorne's Pizza and Kickstand, this mexican inspiraion is great. Wait staff is always friendly and prompt. Food and atmosphere are great.