“All around GREAT!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Scott Ave
Description: We define Fresh - 131 MAIN offers fresh food and an inviting setting to meet friends, family and business associates. Join us for lunch or dinner and enjoy a welcoming atmosphere and unique offerings. Stop by today to discover a new favorite!
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Took my sweetheart out for valentines day celebration. Couldn't have been better! Thank you open table for the reminder in advance! I usually wait too late and can't get a good time for any special occasion. Very pleased!

1  Thank Don P

Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Food awesome and healthy. I got Veggie burger, Kale salad and Quinoa salad and it was all fresh and healthy. The service was fast and outstanding. Live this place. I have been to the one in Asheville and its also Marvelous. Go here, you wont be disappointed. Menu has alot of options for everyone!

1  Thank TravelsnobCRA
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Since the fire they have remodeled and it looks good. Not fond of the team service approach as no one server owns your meal. Forgot the deviled eggs and finally brought them, although they did comp them for the mistake. Food is average and nothing to write home about, lots of other good restaurants to spend your money on.

1  Thank smokeyellow
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My husband and I went here for restaurant week, hoping for a nice date night. We had reservations but still had to wait to be seated. The service was ok, not especially attentive. We received our appetizers and not 5 minutes later our entrees were brought out. I had the meatloaf and it was pretty good, not really warm though, like it had been sitting. My husband had the rib eye and it was extremely fatty. My husband asked for boxes to take our leftovers home and the waiter took our plates but only brought 1 box of leftovers back. Guess the waiter thought my little bit of meatloaf and potatoes wasn't enough to take home. We were really surprised by that, he didn't even ask if I wanted or didn't want mine. And then we sat and waited and waited for our desserts. The desserts were really good, probably the best part of the meal! Then we sat and waited again fro the check and the receipt. I was not impressed and we will not return. Maybe it is just this location, not sure but definitely not what we were hoping for.

1  Thank MaryAnn M
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Not sure what I was expecting but it was just ok. I ordered the prime rib. No rub, marinade or anything. Very plain tasting. The corn bread was very good though and decent wine list. I probably won't go back. Service was good though - no complaints there.

1  Thank Johnhanline