“Worth the 2 hours”

Ranked #12 of 33 Tours in Charlotte
Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Come discover Charlotte with us! C-Charlotte provides daily tours of the City of Charlotte.
Columbia, South Carolina
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Worth the 2 hours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

This was a large air=conditioned van. Tour operator was very knowledgeable and friendly. Had a 20 minute break at Phillips Place which is like a shopping, restaurant complex near SouthPark Mall. Worth the $28

Visited July 2012
4 Thank Yankinthesouth

Southport, North Carolina
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great overview of Charlotte!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2012

Charlotte can be overwhelming to those not comfortable in large cities but this tour helps you get a feel for it. This is not designed to be a hop-on-hop-off tour, but an introduction to different things to do so that you can go back and explore exactly what you want later on your own in depth. Gary was great and very informative. Not too many tours in any city are run by born & raised natives, but Gary is a true native to Charlotte and knows his city. I would definitely take others on this tour.

Visited April 2012
7 Thank JMIphotog
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tour of Charlotte”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2011

I am currently a junior at Johnson & Wales University and being in Charlotte for three years there are things about Charlotte that are so surprising to me. Him being a native of Charlotte was rare and surprising, not many I have come accross. I enjoyed his warm yet knowledgable personality while touring because most tour guides can be boring and only show you the basics. He took us through all of Uptown and South Charlotte. It was neat how he let me explain my college once we rode by the campus. Also he gave history of all the nationalities and groups in a very positive light. I would recommend this tour to everyone visiting or seeking relocation to Charlotte.

Visited September 2011
2 Thank TheJournal
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Very Disappointing!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2011

Our tour guide was very pleasant and courteous, however the tour was not what I expected based on the description. If you are planning to move here or are considering moving here, I think it would be quite informative as you see the various neighborhoods, shopping, banking and churches. However, if you are interested in more of a historical tour, there is not a lot to see. Perhaps this is due to the fact that Charlotte doesn't have a lot of historical sites within the city as most everything has been torn down and built up with financial institutions, which I did not know.

5 Thank Travelbug1414
Houston-Tx
124 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 198 helpful votes
“Trust in C Charlotte Tours.I did!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2011

Mr. Gary Brigman picked me up at the hotel at 9:15 sharp! He loves what he does. He is a such nice man, and knows a lot about everything! He took me to all the points of interest, showed the downtown ( very nice, so charming!), explained the stories about the restaurants, the homes, the buildings, museums. He gives a perfect picture of Charlotte!
He took pictures of me ( I asked him and he was so kind). I was alone and was so worthy.
I would like to do all over again! His phone # is 704-517-6844. Trust him as I did. He is the best option!

Visited May 2011