“Food & Fun together”
Review of Aria Tuscan Grille

Aria Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Aria Tuscan Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 2,386 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: College and Trade Streets
Concord, North Carolina, United States
“Food & Fun together”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Close to the Blumenthal Theater, the food is great and at a variety of costs. The atmosphere is energetic where lots of friends come to share time and lives together. Loved it.

Visited March 2014

Charlotte, North Carolina
“You must taste this!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Stumbled upon Aria after seeing a sign in Founder's Hall advertising the bar bites menu. We were looking for something to eat very quick.

First-- the service. We tried to find a spot in the bar. A woman who was not dressed like the servers noticed us and said she would help us find space. There wasn't much she could do, but she went to the effort! She even asked some ladies to move over a few inches. She tried! We found one seat at the bar and my wife sat there and I stood behind her. Another employee actually showed up a couple of minutes later and BROUGHT ME A STOOL.

We found the bar menu the best in Charlotte... no happy hour... all food is $5 at anytime. Note this was not a bar burger and fries. This was absolutely delicious food. We ordered the "Bar Pizza" with Wild mushrooms and goat cheese. I would say it was about six inches COVERED in wild mushrooms and goat cheese. Fantastic taste. As good as that was, it was not even in the same universe as the Caramelized Gnocchi. It was some of the best stuff I've ever put in my mouth. The gnocchi was in a cream sauce and topped with shaved apple. My wife ordered Iced Tea and I ordered a Coke. The staff kept her ice tea (yes- "southern sweet tea) filled.

We were so impressed with this "bar food" that we asked to see the regular menu and found it to be very "reasonable." However, I did not see the Caramelized Gnocchi on the regular menu. You must DEMAND that they serve it to you in the regular dining room. You will thank me!

We wanted a quick "snack," but ended up with a quick "dinner." Our bill was $15. I felt guilty, so I left a large tip.

Close to museums and Blumenthal Performing Arts Center/Belk Theater.

Can't wait to go back.

• Visited July 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Just like it's name............It sings”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Unique Italian Restaurant and Bar. located in a cultural center and just down t he street from a great music venue, "McGlohon Theatre", which is an old church. Fantastic Italian food. had home made pasta with peas, green beans and Sweet breads. Can't get any sweeter than that. Service was great; server was outstanding, and food was nearly to die for. (do not take literally). Open kitchen and everyone was so friendly.

• Visited June 2014
“Great food great service”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Server was friendly and attentive. Fresh baked bread with olive oil was amazing. Shaved kale salad was fantastic. Loved it so much, I went back again the next night.

Visited June 2014
Cupecoy Bay, St. Maarten-St. Martin
“Fantastic food, excellent wine list, great service!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We had dinner here last night. I loved the open kitchen, the prices and portions were perfect, and the service was fantastic. I had the rabbit which was seriously good. The kale salad was big enough to split. We will definitely be back!

• Visited June 2014