“Best meal of the week!”
Review of Aria Tuscan Grille

Aria Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Aria Tuscan Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 2,427 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: College and Trade Streets
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I'm not a meat person and had the grouper special. It was fabulous. Nutella bread pudding killed it! Great meal!!

There are newer reviews for Aria Tuscan Grille

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for something for dinner before the Lion King show with our kids (6 and 9). The atmosphere was elegant but not so much that our kids could not be kids. My wife had scallops and she loved them. She's a tough sell for taste of scallops too. I had the steak and I loved it. Kids did as well.
The service was not too bad until they got busy.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Aria has a terrific selection of Italian favs that are ideal for a leisurely lunch or a quiet business lunch venue. Dinner offers tasty specials. I chose Aria as the restaurant to impress a nationally renowned visitor and I was not disappointed. The staff are attentive and I always enjoy the tasteful and peaceful surroundings.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

All the food was awesome--favorites were the cauliflower soup, caprese, sea bass, and veal. Great wine list and we were especially lucky to get the private chef table right next to the kitchen. Loved the atmosphere and service. Will be back!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Couldn't decide where to eat & took shelter in Aria's lobby during rainstorm. Totally booked, but we sat at the bar and enjoyed excellent food, modern/trendy atmosphere & live music. Excellent tapas menu. A great place to visit in Charlotte! Close to many activities downtown.