“Awkward Layout, but awesome food & atmosphere” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aria Tuscan Grille

Aria Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Aria Tuscan Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 2,340 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: College and Trade Streets
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Awkward Layout, but awesome food & atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Especially great to sit where you can view the kitchen. It's almost like being a a live recording of a food show. They have tones of great things, but my favorite...the chicken & goat cheese flatbread pizza. I go out of my way just to get that pizza to go!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Hopewell
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

My dinner at Aria Tuscan Grill was fabulous from beginning to end. I thought dining alone might be awkward, but my waitress was attentive and helpful without being solicitous. My glass of Rompicollo, a blend of red Italian wines, was delightful, as was the fresh, sizable ciabatta roll accompanied by flavorful white beans in olive oil as delicious as the ones I had in a small village outside of Florence, Italy. When I raved about the beans the waitress gave me the ingredients list! My Caesar salad was just right, delicious without being too rich. For my my main dish I chose the sauteed red fish on a bed of steamed fresh spinach and grits like none I'd ever had before in North Carolina--light, creamy, buttery, divine. I'd never had red fish and thoroughly enjoyed it. Because of the generous portions, I had no room for dessert. If I'm ever in Charlotte again I'll definitely return to Aria Tuscan Grill!

• Visited April 2013
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Wonderful meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

Great early week meal in uptown Charlotte. We had a wonderfully leisurely meal here. Great, attentive service without hovering over us. Our waiter appeared when needed, made great recommendations ( try the caramelized gnocchi appetizer!) and made the evening even nicer. Appetizers, main courses, drinks, dessert and coffee ran $220, including tip.

• Visited April 2013
Houston, Texas
“Dinner was great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Its delicious. Period. Check it out. The bread they serve with the meal comes with beans. Never had it before but was definitely an interesting spread.

Visited April 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Solid Choice!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

I really enjoy this restaurant for lunch. The express lunch really hits the spot--three small (but delicious) courses at a really reasonable price and guaranteed to fit into a lunch hour. Just can't beat that. Also been here for business lunch, and the atmostphere works well for that purpose too.

Visited March 2013