“Excellent Italian food, Wine and Oustanding Service”
Review of Aria Tuscan Grille

Aria Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Aria Tuscan Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 2,386 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: College and Trade Streets
New York
“Excellent Italian food, Wine and Oustanding Service”
Reviewed November 8, 2011

Highly recommend this restaurant for its excellent Italian food and helpful-friendly waitress/bar tender/wine connoisseur. I recommend to seat at the bar (not a table) and let the staff help you choose your food and wine. My advice: go with the Spaghetti & Meatballs and the Pan Seared Scallops.

Visited October 2011

Charlotte, North Carolina
“terrible service”
Reviewed October 29, 2011

scheduled a corporate event to impress my boss and did anything but that, food was bland and expensive and the service was lousy. don't recommend

• Visited October 2011
Jacksonville, Florida
“Just ok for me”
Reviewed October 17, 2011

We just visited Aria for a girls night out - the service was good but I personally didn't find anything overly exciting about their food. It was good - not great for me. The menu was a tad limiting. It seemed like the rest of my group had the same feeling....nothing to complain about but nothing to write home about either.

• Visited October 2011
Boca Raton, Florida
“Amazing Short Ribs”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

I would love to try Aria for evening because the lunch menu was fantastic. Service was superb. I would highly recommend the Short Ribs. I used to think the best Short Ribs came from Roys on the Big Island, but now I have a new favorite location to enjoy them.

• Visited September 2011
“Treasure worth seaking!”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Everything our party of 6 had was amazing! I'm guessing you can't go wrong with anything on the menu.