“Worst Hooters Ever”

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Fourth Ward
Neighborhood: Fourth Ward
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I worked late and since I was staying at the Marriott across the street I went there. I knew it was a Hooters so I was ready for very average food and that's what I got. The service was horrible, incredibly long wait and a surly waitress. After I ordered I decided it would be more fun to watch TV in the hotel so I changed my order to take out.

1  Thank Jafo19D

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Average food, good cold beer and great service. I'm guessing the people really dont go for the food though. ITs the scenery.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

No surprises here wings and fries and burgers and cold beer. I went with several teens and preteen boys so it was probably more of a thrill for them

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We went to Hooter's before attending a Bobcats game. We chose this restaurant because it was right across the street from out hotel. We went the restaurant and had an hour and a half before we wanted to get to the stadium. It took 45 minutes to get our food. The place wasn't busy. It was possibly shift change, but it still seemed unacceptable to us. The manager never came around. Our waitress came over a few times asking if we need anything, however never gave a reason or explanation as to why our food was taking so long. Would recommend to keep walking and find somewhere else to eat.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Half of our table never received their food, and the managers said they would "give us a discount" on the food after we had been waiting over an hour. Those who did get their food, the chicken was cold in the middle. Do not go here!

1  Thank ToriTLC

Been to Hooters? Share your experiences!