“It's a Hooters”

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Fourth Ward
Neighborhood: Fourth Ward
Reviewed March 29, 2013

No surprises here wings and fries and burgers and cold beer. I went with several teens and preteen boys so it was probably more of a thrill for them

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We went to Hooter's before attending a Bobcats game. We chose this restaurant because it was right across the street from out hotel. We went the restaurant and had an hour and a half before we wanted to get to the stadium. It took 45 minutes to get our food. The place wasn't busy. It was possibly shift change, but it still seemed unacceptable to us. The manager never came around. Our waitress came over a few times asking if we need anything, however never gave a reason or explanation as to why our food was taking so long. Would recommend to keep walking and find somewhere else to eat.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Half of our table never received their food, and the managers said they would "give us a discount" on the food after we had been waiting over an hour. Those who did get their food, the chicken was cold in the middle. Do not go here!

1  Thank ToriTLC
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The wait staff was understaffed and not very quick to get our drinks. Food was your typical hooters food. Just the service wasnt great.

1  Thank watchdog5a90
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

My first experience my order was wrong and the food was cold!
My second experience the waitress did not package the food correctly, gave me the wrong order and the waitress ha smart remakes once I bought this to her attention, I had to contact the manager and regional manager until the problem was solved. NEVER AGAIN! Ps the girls aren't even HOT, lol they should change the name to hoot NOT!

1  Thank nikkinicole704

Been to Hooters? Share your experiences!