“Smokin employees”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Enso Asian Bistro

Enso Asian Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Enso Asian Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #108 of 2,354 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: College and Trade
Transit: You can take the Lynx light rail or a Charlotte Area Transit System bus, both of which stop right at the EpiCentre.
Description: Part bistro, part lounge, part meeting place, Enso has something for everyone. From the exotic flavors offered on the menu to its contemporary, elegant design and decor, Enso is a feast for the senses. Enso offers Sushi & Pan-Asian fare in splashy digs with marble statues, imported fixtures & electronic music. We have weekly specials on food and drinks including great happy hour deals from 4-7 Sunday through Thursday.
Dover, Delaware
“Smokin employees”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

I'll admit right off the batt - I didn't eat here but my friend did. I just sat with him and chatted on Sunday, Feb 2. I have to say that they have two of the most beautiful women in the world working there.

First was the hostess who seated us. A southern stunner with long legs who showed us to our table. Second was the beautiful blonde bartender with wavy hair and black bookish glasses - captivating. If we didn't have kids with us, we'd have been at the bar and I would've tried sushi for the first time.

So that this review isn't skewed to the beauty, I'll add what I can about the restaurant. Our waiter (sorry dude, forgot your name) was very funny, very knowledgeable and made the kids feel great. My buddy said the food he had (don't know what it was) was delicious. The atmosphere was very nice but not stuffy. If I'm in Charlotte again, I'll stop here and try the food. Promise!!

Visited February 2014

Atlanta
“Great Sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

The Red Dragon roll and the Tuna Tartare appetizer are outstanding. Very good service and the two hostesses at the front door are worth the visit! :)

Visited January 2014
Sapulpa, Oklahoma
“Great Server & Food - Big Portions!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

We loved our fun & friendly server. Sorry I forgot her name. She's originally from Costa Rica. Sweet & sour chicken was delicious

Pauline, SC
“Great Uptown Location. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Great location especially if attending an event at the Time Warner Arena. Group of 8. Fast and friendly service, although we did have to request water refills at one point and had a slight wait for bar drinks. We were Ok with this as it was a busy crowded concert night. Food was good, fresh and well presented. A tad bit pricey but for a hip, popular big city joint that is to be expected. Overall, pleased.

Wilmette, Illinois
“mediocre food and drinks and non-existent service (overpriced to boot)”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

We had dinner here on a Saturday evening with another couple while visiting Charlotte. The vibe is truly trendy and hip, perhaps that explains the exorbitant prices for uninteresting maki rolls and drinks. Maybe the non-sushi options are better, but we found the nigiri and maki to be boring and overpriced. To top it all off, the server had no idea what she was doing and seemed totally out of her element. Don't waste your money here. Go elsewhere.

• Visited November 2013