“OUTSIDE PERSPECTIVE”
Review of Metalmorphosis

Metalmorphosis
Ranked #64 of 189 things to do in Charlotte
Reviewed January 15, 2014

It is an architectual wonder, however, it is a crude means of establishing the sense of accomplishment of a people...(an attempt to mirror the achievements of the constructors of the pyramids)

All reviews
"posed"
"nc"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

I stopped here on a road trip. I thought it was in a real park but instead found it located in a corporate plaza. The piece itself is absolutely stunning. Pictures on the web do it no justice. There's nothing to do here, but it was a good place to stop and stretch my legs. I went on a Saturday so it wasn't busy at all, in fact I was the only one there. Definitely worth visiting if you are in the area or just like art.

1  Thank aiskg
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is an impressive sculpture/fountain but apparently does not split-rejoin yet - so once it is fixed it could be much more interesting an impressive - I guess it is still being repaired.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

My family and I stopped to see this while traveling through Charlotte. VERY COOL! There is nothing to "DO" here and nothing else to see, but my family (hubby, me, & kids 14, 11, 8). Thought it made for some pretty fun pics. We were only here for about 15-20 min, but it's FREE and was a fun way to stretch our legs while traveling.

2  Thank Josie J
See more reviews
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The head was under repairs for several months late last year until early this year. The head used to split apart and each part spin around independently as it spit water all around too. It was awesome to watch and at times you thought it was going to spin right out of the fountain. Unfortunately when they put it back together again, it has not spun around, only spits water. Still interesting to see.

5  Thank LdyPurple9