“Very interesting.....” 4 of 5 bubbles

Wilmington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very interesting.....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

I stopped here on a road trip. I thought it was in a real park but instead found it located in a corporate plaza. The piece itself is absolutely stunning. Pictures on the web do it no justice. There's nothing to do here, but it was a good place to stop and stretch my legs. I went on a Saturday so it wasn't busy at all, in fact I was the only one there. Definitely worth visiting if you are in the area or just like art.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank aiskg

Tel Aviv, Israel
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Worth a detour but not as impressive as I had hoped”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is an impressive sculpture/fountain but apparently does not split-rejoin yet - so once it is fixed it could be much more interesting an impressive - I guess it is still being repaired.

Visited November 2013
Markesan, Wisconsin
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Holy big head!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

My family and I stopped to see this while traveling through Charlotte. VERY COOL! There is nothing to "DO" here and nothing else to see, but my family (hubby, me, & kids 14, 11, 8). Thought it made for some pretty fun pics. We were only here for about 15-20 min, but it's FREE and was a fun way to stretch our legs while traveling.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Josie J
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Interesting art”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

The head was under repairs for several months late last year until early this year. The head used to split apart and each part spin around independently as it spit water all around too. It was awesome to watch and at times you thought it was going to spin right out of the fountain. Unfortunately when they put it back together again, it has not spun around, only spits water. Still interesting to see.

Visited October 2013
5 Thank LdyPurple9
136 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Real cool piece of art”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

Drove out here to check this out because of the reviews, gotta say its real neat. Czech artist made it I guess, very unique piece. You'll only spend 5 mins tops at this so if you're crunched for time don't bother.

Visited September 2013

Been to Metalmorphosis? Share your experiences!