HYATT house Charlotte Center City
$89
$82
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$109
$130
$116
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Charlotte-University Place(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$99
$107
$98
1,369 results
All reviewsvalet parkingtime warner arenaomelet stationomelet barfull kitchengreat hotelmade to order omeletsbasketball gamefree breakfastwalking distancerooftop poolvalet staffsmall kitchenking suitecenter citybed was very comfortableliving area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The Hyatt House is adjacent to Time Warner and so convenient to all downtown activities. CVS right across the street for anything you need and the "mall" is alive with activity. The hotel includes a very good buffet breakfast and the rooms have a fridge and microwave as well as a coffee pot. Comfortable beds and very good security. Definitely a place to stay when in Charlotte.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank BeckyStat
matthew_allen30, Director of Sales at HYATT house Charlotte Center City, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you for your review, we also believe that downtown is where its at. Come back and visit us again soon, we would love to have you!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Very big and comfortable rooms - mini suites. The rooms are silent and equipped with every comfort. you have a a very good tall bed, a sofa,big TV, a mini-kitchen with microwave, sink, coffee machine, ...), a good and luminous table, very efficient WiFi. The hotel is located in Charlotte downtown.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Marco P

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel, we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. Please do come back soon to see us.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

My Dad and I recently had a short visit to see my sister in Charlotte and chose to stay at the Hyatt House because of the price and awesome location downtown . We were able to get a great deal on Expedia and needless to say it was a pleasant experience. The rooms were extremely nice: we had one double queen room and the king room with full kitchen. Ultra modern interior, updated bathrooms and fixtures, full kitchen included everything needed to cook/serve a full meal; very chic, even my Dad was impressed. The stay also included a hot breakfast buffet, including omelette bar, served in their stylish dining room/bar area. Staying in multiple hotels deemed "upscale" over this summer, very rarely is a breakfast included, so this was an enjoyable surprise for me. Overall an outstanding stay and experience. Definitely at the top of my list for visits to Charlotte...can't wait to plan my next trip.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Msswos2002
matthew_allen30, Director of Sales at HYATT house Charlotte Center City, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We hope that you do come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I can agree with some of the reviews here. Valet was very friendly and always had our car waiting promptly, check in was easy, the breakfast was plentiful and the rooms were clean (minus some makeup on one of our pillow cases). However, we asked for a quiet room at check in and got a room on the street side which was very noisy for a good portion of the night (11pm on). If you want a quiet location, don't trust they will assign you a quiet location, ask for a room not on the street side and higher up. We were on the 12th floor and the street noise was still loud. I wish I had of known this traveling with our two year old.

Here is where they failed us. I can appreciate security measures but when we arrived back to our room with our tired and cranky two year old none of our keys worked so my husband ran downstairs to get them rekeyed but they refused because the reservation was under my name/credit card. I told my husband to put him on the phone and I would just give him permission to add his name but the gentleman at the front desk refused. I had to lug everything including my tired toddler back down to the lobby to have our keys re keyed. Annoying. When checking out, I explained our event (cancer walk/festivities) was taking longer than we anticipated and could they extend check out for us. Their answer? You guessed it. No. After some convincing, I got the oh so accommodating front desk to extend it one hour.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Deenie1230
matthew_allen30, Director of Sales at HYATT house Charlotte Center City, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you for your review, and I do apologize for your experience with us. We do take guest security very seriously here , and we do realize that the key card issue was an inconvenience for you, the keys should have been working in the first place. Unfortunately, we would not be able give a key to anyone that does not have ID of being the person in the room for your safety and security.
We always try to do our best to honor late check out requests, but sometimes we are not able to grant them as late as you need due to our arrivals for the evening coming up.
We are sorry you were not completely satisfied with your stay, we do hope you will consider Hyatt again in the future to give us a chance to make up for your poor experience.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I stayed here while in town for an event at the Time Warner Cable Arena (conveniently located next door.) I was impressed by how sincere and friendly the desk clerk was. I was also impressed with how spacious the rooms were, especially being downtown Charlotte. The beds and pillows were comfortable as well.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Tracy Q

Thank you for your review, we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. Please come back anytime!