HYATT house Charlotte Center City
$89
$82
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$109
$130
$116
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Charlotte-University Place(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$99
$107
$98
1,369 results
All reviewsvalet parkingtime warner arenaomelet stationomelet barfull kitchengreat hotelmade to order omeletsbasketball gamefree breakfastwalking distancerooftop poolvalet staffsmall kitchenking suitecenter citybed was very comfortableliving area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Hyatt House is by far the best hotel in the downtown Charlotte area for the price. Staff was very nice and hotel was extremely attractive. It made me and my wife's wedding night very special. We felt like we were far away from home. The King Suite is a must. A good portion of our guest also stayed there and they felt the same way. By the way, the complimentary breakfast buffet was very good also.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
matthew_allen30, Director of Sales at HYATT house Charlotte Center City, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

We are so happy we were able to be a part of special occasion, thank you for staying with us. Please do come back and see us again, we would love to have you!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stayed here June of 2013 and I can say hands down I will never stay at ANY other hotel but this one again. From the amazing free breakfast, beautiful modern -decor in the rooms, the ever so comfortable bed( which I slept like a baby in),the amazing view of the skyline of charlotte, and last but not least the relaxing terrace pool on the 7th floor. All around this hotel is the best in charlotte. I got hungary 11:30 pm so I called the desk to see what time the rest/bar closed and they said it was already closed but no worries their snack shop makes up fresh amazing salads ,sandwiches, and all the snacks you need for your late night craving . Nothing is overpriced like other hotels. If u have a gov id or AAA u can get any room at an amazing rate. This is a 5 star hotel at a 2 star price. Close to everything. Best rooms are the highest floors facing the front of the hotel for great views and if possible away from the elevator but honesly we were near the elevator and it wasnt a problem for me. While staying try to visit Amelies on Davison st 6 min. away( the best dessert experience you will ever have) and its open 24/7. They have parking right across the street for about 15.00 for 24 hrs or parking in the hotel for 22.00. Hands down u have to stay here if you are coming to charlotte. Oh yeah I am a germ afobic and I checked the bed bug reports for charlotte and there are quite a few with some not so good reports and this hotel is NOT one of them. This hotel has never had a report of bedbugs on the site. This is the best of the best. Have a great day!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank sophiacarlyn
matthew_allen30, Director of Sales at HYATT house Charlotte Center City, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Thank you for such a fantastic review of our hotel! We are all so happy you enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stayed for 2 nights during the Memorial Day Weekend / NASCAR Coke 600 event and the Hotel was packed. I chose this Hotel purely based on Tripadvisor Reviews and was not disappointed; the rooms were comfortable, quiet and clean what more can you ask for! I don't think it would matter where you stayed in downtown Charlotte as everything is within walking distance. Perhaps the only criticisms that I would have was that breakfast on Sunday morning was caotic with people queing for food and every time you hopped up to get something another party would jump on your table. I also put my laundry in on Saturday evening expecting it to be returned on Sunday evening but was not told that there was no service due to the long weekend until I enquired why it had not been returned. Overall though i would definately return next time I visit this lovely city.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! I am happy to see that for the most part you enjoyed your stay. We are currently working on a few items with weekend breakfast to make it go a little easier for our guests. Some of the things we are doing will be to add a second omelet station, and we are also starting to pass out cards at the front desk for busy weekends re-stating the breakfast hours, and letting everyone know that typically the busiest time is between 9 and 10 AM. Please make sure you come back and see us the next time you are in Charlotte.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I had never heard of the Hyatt house brand before. We got a great rate of $149 (plus $22 for the valet) and went there to celebrate our anniversary. The lobby area is sleek and modern (albeit a bit too air conditioned!), and the bar/restaurant is beyond that. Large, attractive open spaces.
Our room was nicely appointed and modern too. Full kitchen, with regular sized refrigerator and lots of stocked items if you wanted to cook there...even a cute little 2-top stove!
Really liked the bathroom, with separate (and BIG) shower/toilet area...although why no fan in there? Showerhead is nice and high (no tub however), lots of good hair/body products, towels are big (not fluffy). Sink area nice and tall, with towel racks (surprising how many hotels don't have enough of those around the sink. Could use 4 outlets however, instead of 2.
Our clock wouldn't allow me to set the correct time. We just used our phones instead of calling for a replacement.
Bed is comfortable, with the bedding layered so we could chose whatever amount of covers/sheets worked. Nice big flat screen that swiveled from bed to couch area (although the angle from the couch was a bit hard on the neck). Plenty of storage in the room. Everything seemed to be done with attention to detail and not cheap fixtures.
Breakfast is great. Hard to beat made to order omelets! Plenty of other items as well for all tastes. Only downside for us was the coffee. I know a lot of people like Starbucks, but they should offer an alternative, more drinkable, option for the rest of us.
Staff was helpful and friendly....especially JC. Valet service was smooth and quick. Quick walk (uphill) to the Epicenter and center of downtown. Unfortunately, you have to walk by a porta-potty that is out there...hopefully just while the road work is being completed. The bus station is on the other side of the street, but we felt safe as there was a big security/police presence there and in the entire city.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ilive4sun
matthew_allen30, Director of Sales at HYATT house Charlotte Center City, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our hotel! We are all very pleased to see you enjoyed our hotel so much. Please keep us in mind the next time you are in Charlotte, we would love to have you back.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We went to Charlotte to see friends, set cab price from airport $25 so cheap. Hotel was magnificent, had a coin operated laundry, a beautiful pool and out door area. Breakfast was provided every day and was a hot cold Buffett that never ran out. In the evening there was a bar and restaurant, never ate there but plenty of people did.
The room had a kitchen full size fridge, wonderful bathroom and great bed also a lovely sitting area.
The hotel is just around the corner from the epi centre which is full of restaurants bars and plenty to do.

Room Tip: Our room was very quiet as was the hotel even though it was graduation weekend and it was full of large familys
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Suzyq14562
matthew_allen30, Director of Sales at HYATT house Charlotte Center City, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. It looks like you got to experience just about everything we have, if you come back however, you will need to eat in our HBar.
Thanks again!