Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$122
  • Pool
$309
$259
  • Room Service
All reviewsfront deskthe breakfast arearoom was cleanking suitea great stayrestaurants and shoppingcontinental breakfastnight's sleepgreat customer servicehot tubyogurtvery nice hoteldefinitely stay here againparking lotnikkiirma
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 23, 2014

So clean and peaceful! Now I must admit I was a little upset because my family was there for our first family reunion ever! When I got there which was after midnight I asked the gentleman why was I on the 3rd floor, my uncle was on the 2nd floor, a cousin on the 3rd floor, and my sister and the rest of our family were placed together on the 4th floor. He immediately gave me the General Managers # to call and straighten things out. I called the next morning from my room and I was told that 2 to 3 baseball teams had also been booked and that our rooms were spread apart because the hotel was filled and because there were so many children with these teams they were trying to keep those groups together because of noise issues. Now all together we only had 7 rooms so I still think when you book as a party you should stay as a party but that's why Customer Service is so important and this place gets an A+ in customer service. The breakfast was fabulous and my room was clean and quiet! Bottom line I stayed in the room I was placed in and they knocked off a few dollars from 2 of my nights just for the inconvenience of me not being anywhere near my family and I was the first person who booked my room back in January. I will be back and please know that 5 stars is well deserved because Customer Service goes a long way with me!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Ross L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on your recent stay. I am glad to hear that you had a pleasant time and chose us to enjoy your first family reunion ever, and hopefully many more to come. When those busy sport team weekends come, it can bring quite a few more challenges to the staff, and I appreciate you acknowledging them for their effort in ensuring you had a positive stay. It is feedback such as yours which allows us to continue to grow and improve on our service and we all look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed for one night on our way to Florida.
We were very pleased!
The woman working at the desk was super friendly and very accommodating!
The room was very clean and comfy!
Breakfast in the morning was delicious! Would highly recommend staying here! We will be back :)

• Stayed: April 2014

Thanks for stopping in and joining us on your way to Florida, and of course, thank you for taking the time to recognize the staff and your recent stay. I am glad you got to enjoy our hot breakfast and everything went smooth with your room. Our staff works hard to make sure that your expectations are exceeded, and your kind words motivate us to continue to deliver excellent service. Next time you pass by Charlotte, please come enjoy our hotel again!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

I stay here frequently and this hotel provides everything for the business traveler. Always clean, nice breakfast and a good end of business day reception.The best part of my stay is the staff. They are always cheerful and go out of their way to help. Everyone gives a cheerful hello and they always remember my name,

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Room is nice, clean, quiet. TV ok. Stayed on 2nd floor. Thankful for Microwave & fridge. Free breakfast is extensive & yummy but had to get up too early for vacay to enjoy. Indoor pool was disappointing because it is small & gelatinous in appearance. 9 miles from Uptown Charlotte was too far though.

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We stayed recently in a king bed room. First of all I would like to commend the staff on their friendliness and professionalism. Secondly, I was very happy with the quiet, clean room. We also loved sitting on the patio in the back. The only (small) issue we had was that the pool could have been a tad warmer. Otherwise, our stay was perfect and we would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the Charlotte area. Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2014