Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews
$89
$82
$149
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$109
$130
$116
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Charlotte-University Place(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$99
$107
$98
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsfront deskthe breakfast arearoom was cleanking suitea great stayrestaurants and shoppingcontinental breakfastnight's sleepgreat customer servicehot tubyogurtvery nice hoteldefinitely stay here againparking lotnikkiirma
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We stayed recently in a king bed room. First of all I would like to commend the staff on their friendliness and professionalism. Secondly, I was very happy with the quiet, clean room. We also loved sitting on the patio in the back. The only (small) issue we had was that the pool could have been a tad warmer. Otherwise, our stay was perfect and we would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the Charlotte area. Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We had a great stay. When in Charlotte we would stay again. It is a clean, friendly, reasonably priced place to stay. The staff is great, even checked if our room was good for us. The cookies at the front desk were a nice treat. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Stayed here for the 5th time with my wife and eldest son from the 12th to the 20th of March. Although I had to depart earlier, my wife and son stayed on. The room was excellent, kept spotless and fully equipped by the housekeeping staff. In the past I have mentioned it is like coming home when we stayed here and this time it was no exception. Over the 8 days we came in contact with almost every team member and their warm, caring, and attentive nature was universally and consistently exhibited. They front desk team met and exceeded our every need, making sure we had the room we wanted and were as comfortable as possible throughout the stay. I had absolutely no concerns leaving my family in their hands.
The new GM Ross, continues the efforts to keep this Fairfield Inn one of the top locations in the chain and does so with a fantastic staff that goes above and beyond. We miss being there and look forward to the next time.

Room Tip: Upper floors on the right side of the building are the quietest as they are the furthest from Independence Blvd.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Ross L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive review. I am glad we can continue to exceed your expectations each time you stay with us and you can have a home away from home during your travels. Everyone here works closely together to ensure you're satisfied and it's reviews such as yours that help us continue to give great customer service. Again, I appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and I know we will see you again!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I have to say that this is one of the nicest hotels in that part of Charlotte. Certainly not the best in Charlotte as a whole, but nice by any measure. The bed was comfortable, room clean, staff friendly...the only negative was the breakfast was cold on both days of our stay and they ran out of everything by about 8 or 8:30. Other than that I was pleased!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was! I am pleased to hear you got to enjoy the room and interact with our friendly staff. I do want to apologize for the inconveniences during breakfast, I will be sure to take your feedback and work towards improving the guest experience for the future. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

This time there were 40-50 kids staying at the hotel for a baseball game. All night there were kids running in the hall and doors slamming . I called the desk. I think someone tried to stop the kids. However it started up again the pool area was over run . This was not my best stay by far

• Stayed: March 2014

I want to apologize for your recent stay, I know on our busy sport team weekends the hotel can get louder than usual. I do appreciate your feedback, as this will help us improve for our future team weekends. I know you have chosen to stay at our hotel in the past when visiting your parents and we hope to continue to give you a place to call home during your visits. When you are ready to book your next trip, please contact me personally at 980-245-9200 so I can be sure to reserve you a nice quiet room away from the action. Again, thank you for feedback and we'll see you soon!