“Ballantyne”

The Spa at Ballantyne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Spa treatments are designed to nurture the mind and body through the use of ritualistic methods and healthy products in a calming environment. The Spa at Ballantyne provides a sensory experience to soothe the senses and enhance wellness. Choose from a selection of spa services including massage, facial, body treatments, manicures, pedicures and hair salon services. Explore indigenous treatments like the Carolina Lavender Spa Collection, day spa packages, overnight spa packages and fitness experiences. Enjoy spa dining, pools, steamroom, saunas, whirlpools and lounges to complete your spa destination experience.
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have been to the Ballantyne Spa many times over the last few years. I went with quite a few women as a group and we had massages and facials. They have a great relaxing environment and treat you wonderfully. This spa is a bit pricey compared to other places that I have been but is a hotel compared to the others. The employees giving massages and facials are all very experienced. I would recommend it to anyone.

CharlotteTravel, Director of eCommerce at The Spa at Ballantyne, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Dear MJS93,
Thank you for being a loyal guest of The Spa at Ballantyne and for taking the time to share your feedback. We really value your comments and appreciate your kind words regarding our atmosphere, setting and providers. At The Spa at Ballantyne, we are dedicated to providing our guests with memorable and truly relaxing spa experiences. Thank you for recommending our spa, and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This was my first time at this spa and it was worth every dime. The check in was simple. Also, the staff was super nice and the atmosphere was really relaxing. They have a nice lounge area for you to sip on fruit water or cucumber water. If you are feeling a little nosh they provide nuts and other light snacks. I had a young lady by the name or Tracy she was AWESOME. Overall, I will be going back on a monthly bases. I hope this was helpful!

CharlotteTravel, Director of eCommerce at The Spa at Ballantyne, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Dear summer c,
Thank you for visiting The Spa at Ballantyne and for taking the time to share your positive feedback. We are so delighted that you had a wonderful experience and appreciate your compliments regarding check-in, our staff and overall atmosphere. At The Spa at Ballantyne, we are dedicated to providing our guests with a truly relaxing and memorable spa experience. We look forward to welcoming you back on a regular basis!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

The facility, ambience, customer service was absolutely Divine! It was my 45th birthday and I decided to treat myself to a spa day. Best Birthday celebration decision ever! The relaxation room, spa, veranda, and dining area was serene and contemporary. Excellent menu selection! Customer service was definitely 5 star. I enjoyed Ballantyne Spa better than oceanview spa in Aruba! I will definitely be returning!

CharlotteTravel, Director of eCommerce at The Spa at Ballantyne, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2012

Dear Joy1913,
Thank you for celebrating your birthday at The Spa at Ballantyne and for taking the time to share your feedback. We really value your kind words regarding our facility, atmosphere, menu and service and are pleased that you had an enjoyable and memorable experience. At The Spa at Ballantyne, we are committed to providing a true destination spa experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

The spa was amazing. I wish I could have gone every day during my stay. The waiting area was perfect! I had a facial and it was great! The little touches in the waiting area were great. My husband had a massage and he thoroughly enjoyed it as well.

1  Thank Jandj126
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

Dear Jandj126,

Thank you for visiting The Spa at Ballantyne and for sharing your positive feedback. We really appreciate your compliments regarding our facilities, treatments and accents. At The Spa at Ballantyne, our goal is to provide all guests with a relaxing and truly memorable spa experience. We hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Very serene. All the services I have received there were top notch (massages, facials, etc) The relaxation room is beautiful, the bathroom, saunas and changing facilities are nicely appointed.

Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

Dear Brenda C,

Thank you for visiting The Spa at Ballantyne and for sharing your positive feedback. We were delighted to read that you had an enjoyable experience and appreciate your kind words regarding our treatments, lounge and facilities. At The Spa at Ballantyne, we strive to provide an exceptional, relaxing and memorable spa experience. We hope to welcome you back soon.