“Just not as good as it used to be!”

P.F. Chang's Northlake
Reserve with OpenTable
P.F. Chang's Northlake is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #300 of 2,635 Restaurants in Charlotte
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2015

Change in policy, change in menu, change in service. Just not as good. Seems like the prices went up and portions went down. Complaints were heard both times we went this week. Used to be our favorite of the many we have been too, we go here several times a year for the past five plus years! Not sure if this is local issue or national issue. Dont even do the sauces any more.

Reviewed July 2, 2015

Servers was a really nice guy. You could tell he loved his job. He gave us excellent ideas and did not hesitate to give us suggestions when asked. He is going to go far with PF Chang. He wants to help open new ones in different countries.

Reviewed June 24, 2015

I swear no matter what city I eat PF Changs, it gets better. Took family and daughter for first time. We loved it. Lettuce wraps a must. Strawberry cucumber lime aide was fantastic. I had pepper steak and loved every bite. Wife's cashew almond chicken was amazing as well. Please go by and eat there, short wait, great service and tremendous food.

Reviewed June 23, 2015 via mobile

Food at this location is always good. Service is good. Salad and starter menu is limited. Outside dining is nice during mild weather.

Reviewed May 20, 2015

There are good things about P.F.Chang's at Northlake Mall. The service is excellent. Everyone was pitching in at lunch and the food came out quick and hot. The bathrooms were accessible and clean. After that the whole experience seemed to go downhill. This is a huge restaurant with wood floors and high (very high) ceilings - packed with tables. That combination makes for a very noisy and crowded dining experience. If you like to shout while eating this is the place for you. We ordered from the lunch menu which came with soup. The hot and sour soup was fine. Both dishes had a disproportional amount of rice. If you want fried rice you pay $1 more...huh? The shrimp in the shrimp w/ lobster sauce dish looked and tasted frozen. The salmon was ok but the accompanying asparagus spears were so thin and so small I thought someone was pranking me. Ditto for the chinese slaw. In other words you pay a lot of money for a mostly rice dish which costs the restaurant pennies. A single glass of iced tea was $3. So lunch cost $33 - had I gone to my local chinese restaurant I could have bought three dishes with fried rice that was tastier and much more plentiful than what we got at Changs. The next time I am at Northlake I'll find somewhere else to eat lunch.