“Great Asian”
Review of Johnny's Red Bowl Asian Bistro - CLOSED

Johnny's Red Bowl Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Bento Box is fantastic. I've been with both family and friends and it is a favorite of everyone. Great atmosphere & food!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I have travelled to Asia many times and love the food. While Johnny's Red Bowl is a bit westernized the food is fresh and very representative of dishes you would get in Asia. It is far from the quickie Chinese restaurants we have all over the US. We eat here weekly and love the food.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

This is a favorite for value And quality the food is good and very consistent. Very affordable for a large family

Reviewed April 16, 2014

$6 sushi lunch is hard to beat, and it's pretty good, provided you pick the right roll for you. I personally enjoy the hot river sushi roll, and the egg rolls are always hot and delicious. The wait staff is attentive and does a great job each time I eat there.

Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

When with family for 1st time. Large menu with lots to choose from (Chinese food and sushi). Even says on menu "do not hesitate to ask to have it made the way you want". Ordered pot stickers to start and they were delicious! For my meal I ordered chicken, rice, broccoli, noodles in a spicy sauce (made it my way no questions asked)....fresh and tasty!!! My wife ordered sushi and loved it! For the kids they have various choices and even have the option of one or two main entrees for kids to choose from all for same price. Only downfall was it's a quiet place and not 100% kid friendly. We will definitely be going back again though!