“Great Lunch Bargain”
Review of Johnny's Red Bowl Asian Bistro - CLOSED

Johnny's Red Bowl Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed April 16, 2014

$6 sushi lunch is hard to beat, and it's pretty good, provided you pick the right roll for you. I personally enjoy the hot river sushi roll, and the egg rolls are always hot and delicious. The wait staff is attentive and does a great job each time I eat there.

There are newer reviews for Johnny's Red Bowl Asian Bistro

Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

When with family for 1st time. Large menu with lots to choose from (Chinese food and sushi). Even says on menu "do not hesitate to ask to have it made the way you want". Ordered pot stickers to start and they were delicious! For my meal I ordered chicken, rice, broccoli, noodles in a spicy sauce (made it my way no questions asked)....fresh and tasty!!! My wife ordered sushi and loved it! For the kids they have various choices and even have the option of one or two main entrees for kids to choose from all for same price. Only downfall was it's a quiet place and not 100% kid friendly. We will definitely be going back again though!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I've been to this Red Bowl location before, and while their food has never blown me away, it's always been solid, and for the price, it's always been a favorite stop for us after church on Sundays. For some reason the service was incredibly bad this time around, and I really don't know why. Sure it was busy, but it's always busy on Sunday's after church.
First, our server simply forgot to bring out many of the items that were ordered at our table. We had a party of 8, and we ordered some appetizers and some ordered soup, that was never brought out. Not once did they come around to fill our drinks, infact one of friends there got so sick of waiting, he walked to the front, grabbed a pitcher of tea, walked back to our table and filled our glasses. The manager saw him do this, but never thought "hey, maybe their service at their table is lacking." The thought was more along the lines of, "hey, he's basically a free of charge server for me!"
We really couldn't wait to get our checks and go, it took forever. The food was fine once we finally got it, but it simply wasn't worth the trouble we waited through for it. Maybe it was just an off day, but it was way off that day.

1  Thank jrobba
Reviewed December 2, 2013

The General Tso chicken and Sesame chicken are amazing. The mustard sauce is awesome. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Good Asian food at a reasonable price. Lunch ice tea free for seniors. Go to spot for a group of friends or large family for dinner too. We are there at least twice a month or more.