“Georgia Trip 2014”

NASCAR Hall of Fame
Ranked #3 of 180 things to do in Charlotte
More attraction details
Owner description: The NASCAR Hall of Fame is where legends live on. Where fun lives on. Where the race lives on. Enjoy amazing artifacts, interactive exhibits, simulator rides and special events at the High Octane Theater. Plus, you can grab a bite to eat in the NASCAR Hall of Fame Café or at the Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant. You also can take home a souvenir at the gift shop to help you remember it all.
Columbus, Ohio
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Georgia Trip 2014”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Stopped here on the way home. I really liked this museum. It was well laid out with lots to see and many things such as driving simulators that you could try. I was very impressed with the whole deal. I would like to visit again and do the audio tour when I have more time. This place is a must see for any NASCAR fan. I found it easy to get to even though it was in downtown Charlotte. The staff was very friendly. Great gift shop.

• Polish first
Callahan, California
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Would be worth the money if it was half the price”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I had a blast driving the simulated race car-- took out 3 other cars when I spun out against the wall going 169 mph. I learned stuff about Nascar, not being an avid follower of the sport. Still, $33 for admission, a crappy lunch, and a run in the simulator seemed a little steep. Not a bad way to spend an afternoon in Charlotte. Visiting Bass Pro Shop is another option. You can shoot stuff there for a nominal fee.

East Islip, New York, Usa
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Need more time.”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We arrived with what we thought was a lot of time, we were wrong. The displays are informative & there is a lot to see & do. There is one floor of interactive simulators that were a lot of fun. Especially sitting in a race car simulator. A lot of history to see & took 6 hours & was not enough time we were asked to leave cause they were closing. Big Nascar fan we read about everything. If your not a big fan may take you less time. Will definitely visit again.

Visited February 2014
Roxboro NC
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“A must for a true NASCAR Fan - very educational also”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I don't know much about NASCAR - am not a real fan but I thoroughly enjoyed touring this facility. There was a lot of interaction and very, very educational as to the history of racing and the people involved. Did not have the opportunity to go into the gift shop but it looked nice.

Yulee, FL
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Much better than I expected!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband and I were in Charlotte for a conference and our hotel was just a block away so we figured why not go. We are Nascar fans but not die-hards. I found it to be much more impressive than I originally thought it would be. That place is huge! 4 floors of all kinds of Nascar history. There were a lot of interactive things to do. I would suggest it to any fan of Nascar, die-hard or just casual. It took us about 3 hours to go through everything.

Visited February 2014