“fun”

NASCAR Hall of Fame
Ranked #3 of 177 things to do in Charlotte
More attraction details
Owner description: The NASCAR Hall of Fame is where legends live on. Where fun lives on. Where the race lives on. Enjoy amazing artifacts, interactive exhibits, simulator rides and special events at the High Octane Theater. Plus, you can grab a bite to eat in the NASCAR Hall of Fame Café or at the Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant. You also can take home a souvenir at the gift shop to help you remember it all.
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“fun”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Really enjoyed visit especially simulator ride, wanted to turn around and play again!!!!!! Food was not good, but part of combo package so .................................

Charlotte, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice, but not enough to justify cost or repeat visit soon”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Very impressive, but expensive and not something I would revisit soon. Understandable why losing money. Make it more family friendly, discounts for Charlotte/NC visitors, especially repeat ones! Great concept, lots of history, but unless you are a total NASCAR junkie, probably not going to want to see Earhardt's stuff 100 times.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Must for race fans”
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Very well done. It was good to see some of the older cars, although I think some were over restored. I would have preferred "as raced" condition. I would have liked to see something on the series champions also. The historical section was very interesting. I especially enjoyed seeing the old letters, checks, & paperwork from years past. All in all it was a very interesting afternoon with only one very important thing completely missing - SMELL. Any race fan comes completely alive with the smell of race fuel & old tires in the air ( it's even better than new car smell!). If they can figure out how to get smell in the air they will have hit a complete home run.

Winnabow
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Race car fans heaven”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I am not a racing fan, but if I were, I would have been in heaven at the Nascar Hall of Fame. The facility provides a variety of experiences and interactive displays providing a race lover with the ultimate immersion into the sport.

Boston, Massachusetts
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Kind of nice”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Maybe my expectations were too high. I'm not a big NASCAR fan, but since I was in Charlotte, I thought I'd go to the Hall of Fame. There was a nice movie at the beginning and very well laid out displays of famous race cars. It was just the activities that got to me. I didn't bring children and just wanted to walk around a see a few things, but I was often prompted to do this or try that. I raced for a lot of years, so how magnaflux works was not educational or entertaining as it might have been for someone without that background. I'd say A+ on the displays and history, and I'll leave the activities for the big fans and parents with children.