“NASCAR fan or not - A MUST!”

NASCAR Hall of Fame
Book In Advance
More Info
$38.00*
and up
Charlotte's Historical City Tour
Ranked #3 of 183 things to do in Charlotte
More attraction details
Owner description: The NASCAR Hall of Fame is where legends live on. Where fun lives on. Where the race lives on. Enjoy amazing artifacts, interactive exhibits, simulator rides and special events at the High Octane Theater. Plus, you can grab a bite to eat in the NASCAR Hall of Fame Café or at the Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant. You also can take home a souvenir at the gift shop to help you remember it all.
Reviewed April 5, 2012

This place is unbelievable - LARGE, everything from today's cars to 1950's. Movies, hands on displays, very knowledgeable help, great for kids and die hard fans! So much memorabilia to see! A GREAT experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,914)

Reviewed April 5, 2012

I really enjoyed the NASCAR Hall of fame. I am not really into NASCAR like my husband is and I really enjoyed it. There are alot of things to do and you can even qualify. They have a simulator where you feel like you are really driving.

1  Thank Troy N Katie C
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Being a typical Brit, I knew absolutely nothing about America's biggest spectator sport. Having visited, I now know enough to rival many locals! Not only do you get to see the many cars which have won in NASCAR over the years, but you also get to learn about the drivers, the evolution of the cars, how NASCAR developed from the prohibition, and most importantly, there are plenty of interactive exhibits - from jacking up a tyre, to designing your own NASCAR to driving a NASCAR simulator. Fantastic day out for all the family.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

I have never been a big Nascar fan but was in the area for business so decided to visit. Went midweek early AM so not a big crowd but steady, I was told weekends can get jammed. I had no idea what to expect and was pleasantly surprised. The exhibits were well organized and displayed with very detailed and interesting facts. The layout went round and round, like a racetrack, with lots of side exhibits and interactive activities for all ages and abilities. I especially enjoyed learning about the history starting with the bootleggers - fascinating. The Memorials were very tasteful and moving. The interactive activities were fun to watch (esp the Pit Crews) or participate in. I tried the racecar simulation and completely enjoyed it – only crashed twice. (AAA members get one free ride). I was very much impressed and have a new appreciation and respect for the sport and the fans. Definite must see if you are in the area – you do not need to be a Nascar fan to have fun here. Plan a minimum of 2 hours but one could easily spend many more with all there is to see and do, esp good for families. The entrance fee is pricey and add the parking fee too - there are a few package deals one should check out..

1  Thank Coco1231
Reviewed March 29, 2012

My husband and I are dedicated NASCAR fans. We had a great time going through the museum and getting to do alot of the hands on interactive exhibits. We liked the track surface and banking information. We enjoyed the simulators. We thought it was so cool to walk through the car hauler and to see the inspection process! A fun three hour tour!