“Excellent all around!”

Dresslers Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Dresslers Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 2,386 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Dilworth
Cross street: 277/Kings/Kenilworth
Transit: Metropolitan has bus station.
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Excellent all around!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Everything about this restaurant was superb! Food was wonderful and service was amazing as well. Our server was very knowledgeable about the menu, the wine list, and the restaurants history. We ended up having the crab dip as an appetizer which was amazing. For our entrees we had Braised Beef Short Rib, the seared organic chicken, and the lobster and shrimp linguine. Each was divine! The braised short rib basically cut like butter and was served on top of a mountain of creamy mashed potatoes. The shrimp in the pasta was huge and the mac and cheese side of the chicken dish was fantastic.

The evening was topped off by the best cheesecake ever! As the waiter said, "To remember why you even liked cheesecake to begin with"

A beautiful atmosphere, great company and complimentary valet. What more could you ask for?

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank David C

Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Such a great first time experience.”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Customer service, food and atmosphere was amazing. My server was very knowledged of the menu items which helped us in making up our minds. The only thing lacked was communications. Other servers was running me out my food at different times, then when it finally came they left something.Small area that just need improvements.

• Visited March 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Wonderful as ever”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Wife and I had a great visit. She had the seafood and grits which were wonderful. I enjoyed the sunburst farms trout and could have had seconds or thirds. We had the pimento cheese which is a massive serving. We had to box that up for home. Be warned...it's great but you can ruin your dinner if you eat the whole serving. Brittany and Erik both did a great job taking care of us.

Visited March 2014
charlotte
“AnniversaryDinner”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

If you are looking for a place to celebrate a special occasion, this is the place. It can be a little pricey, but it is well worth every penny. The meal I had was the best I've had in a top rated restaurant. My husband did well in picking the special place. The view of the Charlotte skyline was awesome to see as the sun was setting. Just beautiful. I'm looking forward to going back. The Staff were every knowledgeable of the menu and also the wine and mixed drink menu. We also has the pleasure of meeting the owner. What a great guy. I just can't say enough about this place. Please give it a try and enjoy.

• Visited January 2014
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Awesome First Visit”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Had the opportunity to visit Dresslers with a folks from Charlotte who had dined there before. I must the server, Asa was one of the best severs I have ever encoutered. He was right on the money with all of suggestions albeit food or the wine. I would suggest the Calamari is a must have - it was off the chain awesome!

• Visited February 2014