“Wonderful as ever”

Dresslers Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Dresslers Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 2,386 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Dilworth
Cross street: 277/Kings/Kenilworth
Transit: Metropolitan has bus station.
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Wonderful as ever”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Wife and I had a great visit. She had the seafood and grits which were wonderful. I enjoyed the sunburst farms trout and could have had seconds or thirds. We had the pimento cheese which is a massive serving. We had to box that up for home. Be warned...it's great but you can ruin your dinner if you eat the whole serving. Brittany and Erik both did a great job taking care of us.

Visited March 2014

charlotte
“AnniversaryDinner”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

If you are looking for a place to celebrate a special occasion, this is the place. It can be a little pricey, but it is well worth every penny. The meal I had was the best I've had in a top rated restaurant. My husband did well in picking the special place. The view of the Charlotte skyline was awesome to see as the sun was setting. Just beautiful. I'm looking forward to going back. The Staff were every knowledgeable of the menu and also the wine and mixed drink menu. We also has the pleasure of meeting the owner. What a great guy. I just can't say enough about this place. Please give it a try and enjoy.

• Visited January 2014
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Awesome First Visit”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Had the opportunity to visit Dresslers with a folks from Charlotte who had dined there before. I must the server, Asa was one of the best severs I have ever encoutered. He was right on the money with all of suggestions albeit food or the wine. I would suggest the Calamari is a must have - it was off the chain awesome!

• Visited February 2014
Clearwater, Florida, United States
“One of the better restaurants so far in Charlotte”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

We had a later reservation not realizing it was restaurant week. I appreciated that they had valet parking as it was extremely cold. Also appreciated them having a coat check. We started with a nice bottle of wine from a large selection of wines. Being restaurant week, Dresslers was offering a menu special for $30. Included was an appetizer or salad, a choice of an entree and a dessert. Three of our party had the goat cheese appetizer and I had the wedge bleu cheese salad. After tasting the goat cheese, I wish I had ordered that as it just melted in your mouth. The wedge salad was nothing special but was very big. We all ordered the ribeye. We all ordered them cooked medium rare, but they came out more on the medium side. The flavor was fantastic so there was no need to send them back. The steaks were served with a large serving of mashed potatoes and a side of perfectly cooked asparagus. Our waiter did tell us we could substitute our sides if we wanted too. For dessert was a huge wedge of carrot cake which was extremely moist. A cheesecake that was very light and key lime pie that was a bit on the tart side. I ordered the creme brûlée and was told they had run out of it, so I opted for the chocolate cake which was a chocolate lava cake topped with vanilla ice cream. Nothing special about it, but it was tasty. So all in all, for the price, it was one of the better meals we've had in Charlotte and will definitely go back.

• Visited January 2014
Cary, NC
“Great Restaurant week find”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We hosted a group of 6 on a busy restaurant week night. All were "first timers". The wine list was extensive and electronic. The somewhat limited menu selections were a fine representative sample of the fine dining options available. Our dishes were well prepared, seasoned and professionally delivered. All in all a wonderful, upbeat experience.

Visited January 2014