“Great food & service :)”

Dresslers Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Dresslers Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 2,427 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Dilworth
Cross street: 277/Kings/Kenilworth
Transit: Metropolitan has bus station.
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My husband & I had a wonderful experience @ Dresslers! I had the Salmon and he ordered the Seafood & Grits. We both really enjoyed the food. The service was excellent too! We will eat here again the next time we are in Charlotte! We highly recommend it!

There are newer reviews for Dresslers Restaurant

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went to Dresslers Metro while I was in Charlotte for business. We spotted it while walking along the Little Sugar Creek greenway the night before. Throughout the evening the staff was very courteous and responsive. Food was excellent with sufficient portion sizes. For the quality, prices were certainly reasonable. And whether you sit outside on the patio or inside next to the glass wall there's a fantastic view of the Charlotte skyline!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Charlotte. We have gone there 3 times and have loved the food and the service. This time we went back with a party or ten and the staff was wonderful. I was disappointed this time as 2 of our meals did come out cold. We informed our waitress and she took it right back to have it warmed up. When it came back it was slightly warmed but not as hot as it should have been. Everyone one elses food was perfect. This is the first time the food was not what as expected. My husband and myself ordered the Halibut. I do have to say we did not let them know it was still not as warm as it should have been. It was still delicious. We have ordered that before on other visits and it was perfect. Every great restaurant deserves a break. I am sure they would have corrected it again if I had asked.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Service was terribly slow. Food was overpriced for the quantity and quality. Despite being a highly respected and rated local restaurant, I was very disappointed.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Although the restaurant was fully booked, patio seating had not been closed on OpenTable despite the rain, so we inadvertantly got a last-minute reservation. Someone must have finished early, because we were seated right away. Truly delicious fish dinners with nice presentations and geat service. Ambiance is on the livelier side. Easy valet parking. Recommended to us by a local. We would love to return.

Been to Dresslers Restaurant? Share your experiences!