“Treated like a king!”

Dresslers Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Dresslers Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 2,388 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Dilworth
Cross street: 277/Kings/Kenilworth
Transit: Metropolitan has bus station.
Harrisburg, North Carolina
“Treated like a king!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

We went here with family from our of town. Food, service and atmosphere were superb! Always a great experience here.

• Visited June 2013

Jersey City, New Jersey
“Good Food & Great Service”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I made reservations for 18 people to celebrate my son's graduation. Service was impeccable, I believe we had approximately 4-waitresses/waiters and they were very attentive. Food tasted fresh and seasoned well, decor was very well done. To top off our celebration, we got a chance to meet and take a photo op with a former NBA player.

• Visited May 2013
Concord, North Carolina
“Amazing Quality and Service”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

My friend and I were pampered throughout the entire evening by our wonderful server. He knew the menu well and through our comments made superb recommendations. Each course was top quality from presentation to taste. Dresslers has become one of my favorite restaurants in which I will be a life patron.

• Visited March 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice place - good food”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This was a good place for a "business" meal after a long day at a conference. Nice wine list - good steak and fish entrees. Our server had a very large party near our party of three, so he was not as attentive as I might have liked, but he was working his tail off. Everything was cooked correctly and the flavors were nice. The Apple Cake with Vanilla ice cream was a nice surprise at the end of the meal!

• Visited May 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Food, Catch them during Queens Feast!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Great Food, great atmosphere. For a deal go during Queens Feast, but I prefer to go outside of Restaurant week as I tend to think all restaurants lean towards mass production during this weak & the quality is not as good as made to order.

• Visited January 2013