“Dandelion Market”

Dandelion Market
Ranked #32 of 2,388 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Dandelion Market provides Uptown Charlotte with a place for friends and family to gather and enjoy the best in food and drink, served with a smile. We are open 7 days a week from 11:00am to 2:00am, serving lunch, brunch and our signature small plates dinner menu, designed for sharing and exploring. We offer a full bar featuring 24 craft beers on draft and our 25 bottle wine list, each priced at $25.
“Dandelion Market”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Dandelion Market in Charlotte, NC is a cool hangout spot in Uptown Charlotte but is hidden on a side street. If one did not know that Dandelion Market was a restaurant, it could easily be misinterpreted as a flower shop but as you walk past the front you can easily tell that it is in fact a place to eat. So we walked into this dimly lit restaurant and were quickly escorted upstairs. The downstairs also had seating and a small bar. The upstairs was a gem though! Huge open space with booths on the side and a large table that sat in the middle of the room across from the bar. The upstairs was a lot brighter and quieter then the downstairs area. OK, so as far as the food, we started off with the baked mac and cheese and being that it was cold outside, it may have factored into how great this dish was but then after it was all done, I really wanted more! Most of the items were smaller plates meant for a group to share. The one other item that was a stand out was the grilled lamb lollipops! Dandelion Market, I must say, you have made one of the most outstanding lamb lollipops I have ever tried! I don't know if the chef was in a very happy mood that day but they were amazing! The is the first of many more visits, especially since they offer Sunday brunch which is quite competitive with other standout brush restaurants but I have faith in Dandelion Market since the dinner we had stood out enough for me to have gone the extra step and left a review for them.

• Visited February 2014

Athens, Ohio
“Great Place to Take a Group!”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Don't hog the greatness of Dandelion Market to yourself, bring a friend (or six) when you eat here. This is a tapas place that serves small plates to share. We had a group of four and we each ordered one plate so we could get a good variety. The mac and cheese and scallops were my favorite. They also had a great wine list. The staff were knowledgeable and friendly and the bathrooms were clean (one of the first things I check when I go to a new restaurant). While we only ordered a bottle of wine with dinner, I could see this being a great place to visit for drinks also. It has a very eclectic atmosphere.

I will definitely eat here again on my next trip to Charlotte!

• Visited March 2014
Cary, NC
“Great restaurant...but loud”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We enjoyed a very good selection, great service, and delicious food. We particularly enjoyed the variety of types of food available for sharing in the "small plates style." However, the restaurant was very loud, so it was difficult to have a conversation while eating. I would definitely return, but I wish there was a way that the restaurant could reduce the noise.

• Visited March 2014
“Best calimari!”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Self-proclaimed calimari expert, I strongly recommend you try it. The aioli sauce it comes with is very nice but pair it with their marinara sauce! The poblano pepper is another favorite of mine. Mac & Cheese didn't do much for me.
This is a great spot for a relaxed evening with friends.

• Visited February 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Love, Love, Love this place. Great food, drink and service. I highly recommend it. Dandelion Market was able to accommodate a large party from my office and we ordered the works. So yummy.

• Visited January 2014