“always good!!”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 2,477 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at Morrison near Barnes & Noble. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Bar Bite specials Monday thru Friday 4PM - 6:30PM and Saturday & Sunday 11AM - 5PM in the FIREBAR(R) and on the Patio. Enjoy happy hour drink specials all day Wednesday. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I always love Firebirds. The food is always good and the service. The price is not terribly expensive. I mostly visit the Firebirds in Ballantyne.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Really nice restaurant. Great atmosphere. I was there with a large group, but the service was excellent. It didn't phase them one bit. The food was delicious and everyone enjoyed what they ordered.
The location is kind of far from downtown, but I believe it was worth the trip.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

great service with a smile and good food besides. Nice place for a group at the round tables. The steak and salmon were favorites

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

We went for our fourth anniversary and dinner was tops. The staff wad pleasant and my steak was cooked just right. I recommend this place definitely!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

In town visiting my sister and her hubbie- and what a fab meal. The place is beautiful...with the woodburning grill for patrons to "see". Our service was good....the food...very..very..good. We enjoyed an appetizer that was delectable and our meals arrived hot and with great presentation. I will definitely return next time I'm in town.

Been to Firebirds Wood Fired Grill? Share your experiences!