“Quality, Variety, and Value”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Ranked #53 of 2,351 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at Morrison near Barnes & Noble. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Bar Bite specials Monday thru Friday 4PM - 6:30PM and Saturday & Sunday 11AM - 5PM in the FIREBAR(R) and on the Patio. Enjoy happy hour drink specials all day Wednesday. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Quality, Variety, and Value”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Frequent this establishment when traveling to SouthPark Charlotte. Very comfortable environment both bar and restaurant. Menu is such a nice and different twist of traditional items. Both Salmons are excellent as well as steak and ribs. BLT salad is very good, only complaint is they get carried away with the dressing, and I like a reasonable amount, so I always ask for less. Bread that comes to the table is so good, if you're on a low carb diet, ask them not to bring it, you will eat the entire loaf. Service has always been A+. Don't leave this restaurant without trying at least once, their signature Creme Brulee Cheesecake. This is bar none, the best desert I have had at any restaurant. I understand it has won Charlotte's desert of the year twice. Try it and you will see why.

Sherrills Ford, North Carolina
“quick and easy”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had dinner at the bar tonight. Food came out quite fast. The Prime Rib and baked potatoes were tasty. Wine pour seemed a little short for the cost of the glass....will go back

Myrtle Beach, SC
“Gorgeous place- Delicious too!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Loved it. This was for my mom's 80th birthday and the steaks and prime rib were super.
Good caesar salad, good sides...fabulous salted baked potato...yummy!
the server was super and the manager came over with a piece of birthday cake for mom.
Perrrrfect evening.

Beaufort, North Carolina
“Long wait, good food”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Honestly, I was not a huge fan of the Cilantro Grilled Chicken Breast I had. It was good, but turned out to be spicier in the long run than I had anticipated, and it actually came with two breasts, which was way too much for me. But my fiance and his daughter both enjoyed their meals a great deal (one had salmon, the other had the trout special), and it was a pleasant experience. I think the long wait and the cost would make me want to try a different place next time. I'm not sure if this is the location where we ate because I wasn't driving.

• Visited December 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Peppercorn Salmon”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

You have to try the Peppercorn Salmon. Yes, I said that right. The last time I was at Firebirds, I couldn't decide between my favorite, the peppercorn steak, or the wood-fired salmon. My waitress made the decision for me, when she said the chef could put the peppercorn on the salmon. Done! Most delicious salmon I have ever had, and they gained major bonus points for offering to customize a menu item for me.

Visited November 2012