“Great time!”
Review of Charlotte NC Tours

Charlotte NC Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Charlotte NC Tours provides Segway,bicycle, van, tasting, and walking tours of Charlotte. We are conveniently located in the Charlotte Visitor Center in the heart of uptown Charlotte. We provide our guests with an experience that leaves residents falling more in love with Charlotte and visitors wanting to relocate. We Love our city and want to share all that it has to offer!!! Tour InformationWe have daily Segway tours at 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, and 5pm. For large groups we can provide tours at any time. We have Segway tours to meet all of our guests needs. We have daily tours of the city that focus on hot spots and history. In addition, we have Haunted Segway Tours, Segway Taste tours, and Tours of beautiful Dilworth/Myers Park.Our bike tours are also a lot of fun. We have bike tours that focus on history and architecture as well as gastro/pub tours on bikes.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This was the second time I did the Segway Uptown Tour and we had a great time. I highly recommend it for both visitors and local Chalotteans!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,060)
All reviews
"guide james"
in 11 reviews
"haunted tour"
in 17 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 36 reviews
in 13 reviews
"rod"
in 132 reviews

Reviewed March 25, 2013

What an awesome way to get out and tour Charlotte! We were able to go into some new places and learn more about the city than I even thought we would. Travelling via segway was a great way to do this.
Definitely worth the money to get out with my girlfriend and do something different! Will do this again sometime soon!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Wow - awesome way to spend two hours. Learned lots of charlotte history. Loved the tour of the 4th ward and all the beautiful homes and the greenway. Learning to ride the segway was easier than i thought and not scary at all. Would def recommend and would do it again with visiting friends and family.

1  Thank Veronica T
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Five college students and I had a most enjoyable tour of uptown Charlotte. Our tour guide customized our tour by focusing on "living, working, and playing" in uptown. The Segways themselves were easy and fun to ride. Great experience. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Nancy R