“Charlotte is great fun on a Segway”
Review of Charlotte NC Tours

and up
Charlotte Segway Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Charlotte NC Tours provides Segway,bicycle, van, tasting, and walking tours of Charlotte. We are conveniently located in the Charlotte Visitor Center in the heart of uptown Charlotte. We provide our guests with an experience that leaves residents falling more in love with Charlotte and visitors wanting to relocate. We Love our city and want to share all that it has to offer!!! Tour InformationWe have daily Segway tours at 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, and 5pm. For large groups we can provide tours at any time. We have Segway tours to meet all of our guests needs. We have daily tours of the city that focus on hot spots and history. In addition, we have Haunted Segway Tours, Segway Taste tours, and Tours of beautiful Dilworth/Myers Park.Our bike tours are also a lot of fun. We have bike tours that focus on history and architecture as well as gastro/pub tours on bikes.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Chapel Hill
89 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Charlotte is great fun on a Segway”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We traveled to Charlotte last weekend with some friends to see Charlotte from a segway. We have ridden a number of times and always have a great time. Our guide, Jordan, was extremely knowledgable of the uptown area and made the tour that much more fun. He was enthusiastic and a good ambassador for both the city and Charlotte NC Tours.

The machines were well maintained and the tour route was a good variety of surfaces and riding conditions. If you enjoy the riding, you won't go wrong with the extended (2 hrs.) tour.

We will go back for a couple more of the tours they offer, especially the tour out to some of the older/historic neighborhoods.

Finally, the price was very competitive and both of the guides we met were fun guys to be around.

We would highly recommend this segway tour operator. There were a few new riders going out at the same time and they were really good about getting them up and comfortable on the segways. We all ended up getting back at the same time and the smiles on their faces showed they had lots of fun too.

Visited January 2013

Halifax, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So easy to ride! Best tour of a city!!”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

New to segway riding and 1st visit to Charlotte - have decided it is the only way to tour a city. Our tour guide Tremaine should be an official ambassador for this beautiful inspirational city. He grew up there, has seen and has a unique appreciation for the changes and growth. His enthusiasm, knowledge and genuine pride was fantastic. Segway riding felt completely safe and was fun! Saw places we wouldn't have otherwise seen - some of which we returned to see again the next day. Highly recommend this tour and mode of transportation.

Visited January 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Interesting, fun and educational”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

It was a great time. A little hard to find but with there directions much easier.
The guide Luke was a salt of the earth guy. Everyone that worked for the company was very friendly.

Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand
“Awesome tour”
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Good value for money and shows the best of Charlotte. Luke was a great tour guide. Highly recommend this tour.

London, United Kingdom
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“A fun way to see Charlotte”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

As a newcomer to Segways, I did the beginner tour. The Segway was much easier to get the hang of than I expected though I was a little concerned about how I would cope with intersections. No need for concern as my guide, Nathan, was superb, constantly aware of where I was and how I was doing. I felt very safe. I really enjoyed seeing parts of Charlotte I didn't know existed and learned some of the history. I will definitely do one of the other trips they offer when I return to Charlotte. I too now intend to check out similar Segway tours in other locations.

Visited November 2012