“Great city overview” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Charlotte Segway Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Charlotte NC Tours provides Segway,bicycle, van, tasting, and walking tours of Charlotte. We are conveniently located in the Charlotte Visitor Center in the heart of uptown Charlotte. We provide our guests with an experience that leaves residents falling more in love with Charlotte and visitors wanting to relocate. We Love our city and want to share all that it has to offer!!! Tour InformationWe have daily Segway tours at 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, and 5pm. For large groups we can provide tours at any time. We have Segway tours to meet all of our guests needs. We have daily tours of the city that focus on hot spots and history. In addition, we have Haunted Segway Tours, Segway Taste tours, and Tours of beautiful Dilworth/Myers Park.Our bike tours are also a lot of fun. We have bike tours that focus on history and architecture as well as gastro/pub tours on bikes.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Satellite Beach, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Great city overview”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

The 2 hour Segway tour provided a great overview of the city, it's history, and where the city wants to be in the future. I have always taken the bike tours, but was not available on the day I was visiting. The Segway was lots of fun, and great for all ability levels.

Visited October 2012

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Although a Little expensive, this tour provides a good overview of the main points of interest in town And the segway is easy to ride And lots of fun! Me And my husband thought it was worth it!

1 Thank Appm
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great way to spend 2 hours!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

I never tought I would do a Segway tour, but I am so happy I did it. The instructor taught us how to ride it until we felt comfortable, and I had the best guide, Nathan. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. The only thing is that I would probably only do 1 or 1.5 hours the first time. And it probably wasn't a good idea to drink a smoothie right before because the rocking back and forth from trying to balance myself made me a little sea sick. But I highly recommend this to anyone.

Charlotte, North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Lovely afternoon for ALL ages!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

We loved our early segway tour. The private little lesson at the beginning really made me feel comfortable about riding it and by the time we took off for the tour I felt like I had ridden before. We learned facts about different parts of the city that we didn't even know were there ( the ceiling mural) and the trip was an all around fun way to spend the day.Rod took great care of us and was very knowledgeable about the area. I would highly recomment this tour!!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Lisa S
bergen
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Charlotte Segway tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

This is a great way to see the city. The tour guide was friendly and informative. I went with my teenage daughter and we had fun exploring a large variety of historic sights in charlotte . We would like to tour other cities on a Segway tour.

1 Thank 90lemon9