“Great way to spend 2 hours!”
Review of Charlotte NC Tours

and up
Charlotte Bike Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Charlotte NC Tours provides Segway,bicycle, van, tasting, and walking tours of Charlotte. We are conveniently located in the Charlotte Visitor Center in the heart of uptown Charlotte. We provide our guests with an experience that leaves residents falling more in love with Charlotte and visitors wanting to relocate. We Love our city and want to share all that it has to offer!!! Tour InformationWe have daily Segway tours at 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, and 5pm. For large groups we can provide tours at any time. We have Segway tours to meet all of our guests needs. We have daily tours of the city that focus on hot spots and history. In addition, we have Haunted Segway Tours, Segway Taste tours, and Tours of beautiful Dilworth/Myers Park.Our bike tours are also a lot of fun. We have bike tours that focus on history and architecture as well as gastro/pub tours on bikes.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great way to spend 2 hours!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

I never tought I would do a Segway tour, but I am so happy I did it. The instructor taught us how to ride it until we felt comfortable, and I had the best guide, Nathan. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. The only thing is that I would probably only do 1 or 1.5 hours the first time. And it probably wasn't a good idea to drink a smoothie right before because the rocking back and forth from trying to balance myself made me a little sea sick. But I highly recommend this to anyone.

Charlotte, North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Lovely afternoon for ALL ages!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We loved our early segway tour. The private little lesson at the beginning really made me feel comfortable about riding it and by the time we took off for the tour I felt like I had ridden before. We learned facts about different parts of the city that we didn't even know were there ( the ceiling mural) and the trip was an all around fun way to spend the day.Rod took great care of us and was very knowledgeable about the area. I would highly recomment this tour!!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Lisa S
bergen
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Charlotte Segway tour”
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

This is a great way to see the city. The tour guide was friendly and informative. I went with my teenage daughter and we had fun exploring a large variety of historic sights in charlotte . We would like to tour other cities on a Segway tour.

1 Thank 90lemon9
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great group experience”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We had a big group of 13 and they really bent over backwards trying to accommodate us. Dianna and the tour guides were all so nice and very patient with our family as we all were first time Segway riders. Segways are so fun to ride and the tour and overall experience was great. Thanks for a great time!

Visited August 2012
Charlotte, NC
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great Time!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I hesitated booking for fear of looking like a geek roaming the uptown streets of Charlotte with my helmet and Segway, but I took the advice of other reviewers and booked it. I surprised my husband for our 5th wedding anniversary. We had a great time! The guide was very informative and we saw parts of Charlotte that we never knew existed. There's a great balance of learning new facts and getting to experience the fun in riding a Segway. We did the 1.5 hour tour and then stayed uptown for dinner. Made for a great date night! I've already recommended it to my family and friends.

Visited August 2012