“Great Food and Service!”

BLT Steak Charlotte
Reserve with OpenTable
BLT Steak Charlotte is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #154 of 2,468 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: First Ward
Cross street: East Trade
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Everything on the menu is great for the pallet and the service by all is impeccable! We highly recommend a sit down at this fine establishment!

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Business dinner with client. We had a private room. Server and wine master were wonderful. Good selection of entrees. I had the Halibut and it was superbly seared. Apparently known for its bacon appetizer as several orders placed and devoured by all but me...not a meat eater. Pricey but quality food and service.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Three of us went here for Easter Brunch. It was not a special menu brunch, just seemed to be the standard menu. The Tuna Tartare was excellent, as was the Uptown Breakfast, BLTC Burger, and Omelet that we ordered. The server was very efficient and pleasant. There were several problems with the timing of orders and drinks coming to the table. The dessert was very difficult to cut and must have been still frozen? or old/stale? The waiter did remove the charge from the bill but it never should have happened in the first place. Did have an after meal limoncello which we shared. Was not a very good example of the beverage, rather bland. So, although the food was for the most part excellent almost everything else fell short of expectations.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

The pancakes were truly horrible. The coffee cold and the omelets were below average. I would never eat their brunch again. We were visiting our adult children on Charlotte and hoped to enjoy a special brunch in an elegant atmosphere but the food was simply bad

Reviewed March 7, 2013

2 of us found seats at the bar because they were only taking reservations. Another couple sat
down the same time. We ordered a large salad, a filet cooked medium, sauteed asparagus and baked potato. The salad and asparagus were delicious. The filet was okay with no seasoning. The potato was hot, I don't use salt but love lots of pepper. I asked the Bartender for ground pepper, he gave me a little. I could have grounded it myself, but he was so hurried, he walked away. The bread which was light and flaky was not agreeable to my palate. The inside taste like goat cheese.We waited over 30 mins to be served our food. The couple that sat down when we did, ordered salad and burger (cooked well) and fries, they received their food within 10 mins.

Been to BLT Steak Charlotte? Share your experiences!