“Quick and Inexpensive”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Quick and Inexpensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

I usually visit this place for lunch. I really love the buffet to go. For $3.99lb you get what you want and the portion you would like. The food is hot, fresh and there is a huge variety. The staff is also very friendly.

• Visited May 2014

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Tasty take out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

The food was good, if a little greasy. The beef lo mein actually had the most meat I've ever had in that dish, which was nice. Ready for pickup in about 15 minutes. Overall pretty good Chinese take out.

“Beware for your health”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

I took my wife and two children to Lin's buffet at 5 pm on a thurs. night. I was happy when I saw the full pans of hot fresh food. As I was eating my freshly cooked fried rice I came across a vegetable or maybe a type of meat I had never had. No! It wasn't food it was a cigarette butt cooked into the stir fry. Totally gross! I was shocked and afraid of what I may have exposed my family to. I will never eat at Lin's buffet again and if you value your health neither should you.

• Visited June 2013
“Buffet lunch”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Although we arrived mid-afternoon, the food selection was very good at the buffet. The quantities were small due to the low traffic but that also meant that it had not been sitting there for hours.
However ! ! I question whether the cups used for drinks had been cleaned properly. My cup had a fortune from a cookie pasted to the inside.
It is very unlikely I will ever return to this establishment.

Visited February 2013
Virginia
“Pleasant Surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

I walked to this buffett from my hotel because I was tired and it was convenient, so I really had no expectations other than a filling meal. I found a true gem. The staff was very courteous, service impeccable and the food outstanding. They have all the standard Chinese buffett are, plus a hibachi grill where they will cook to order your selection of ingredients. They also have a sushi station with a sushi chef preparing sushi for the guests. While I didn't order them having just spend a week eating seafood in Florida, they also have crab legs available separately and several patrons were ordering those. I have eaten at many buffetts, and this one is truly a cut above.

Visited February 2013