“Good for all you can eat”
Review of Lin's Buffet - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lin's Buffet
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Reviewed August 16, 2012

My wife and I eat out often.We go to Lins about every 2 months.The staff is very friendly. and know my wife by name.The suhi is ok,the buffet is good if you like chicken.Rice or noodles.Not much in the form of beef.Each time we go there it is fairly crowded,we have never waited for a seat.My problem is that I get tired of this type of food.

There are newer reviews for Lin's Buffet

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Waitresses/runners are slow to remove used plates and refill sweat tea and water glasses.
Cashier is unfriendly
THIS PLACE HAS NO AIR CONDITIONING. If you enjoy eating in a sauna it may be OK, but otherwise stay away!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I liked the selection (very large). The food appeared to be fresh, and the service was as to be expected at a chinese buffett (got my drink. Checked on me once. Gave me my bill----good enough for me).

Reviewed August 12, 2011

This restaurant used to be good. They are not consistent anymore. Most of the say the last 4-6 times we have been here it was horrible but we kept hoping it would be what it used to be.

My wife and I have been coming here for years and they USED to be good. Please stay away! They have a hibachi now and it has been hit or miss depending who is behind the counter. Usually when it is bad it is burn and has little if any of the hibachi sauce or whichever sauce you requested. Now, my wife and I have been here probably 40+ times over the years and over the last 6 months or 12 months are when most of the problems cropped up. We kept trying it again hoping it was be what it used to, no. The hibachi tonight had 0 flavor. We spoke with two staff who didn't seem surprised by the info and said to ask for more hibachi sauce. This is exactly what my wife and I had done. The person that doesn't do it well I don't think he understands and we tried to convey this but I don't believe the staff understood or cared. It was repeated a few times to just ask for more sauce. The buffet also has been consistently worse. With cold or barely warm food, food that sat for hours, bland food. This is the last time. Please take your money elsewhere. Please go to Lotus Buffet or Mandarin's. In addition the staff did not seem to care one bit. They will not get our money anymore! I can see why they never are nearly as busy as they used to be.

2  Thank trckn4life
Reviewed August 28, 2009

We were in Charlotte, North Carolina on a recent day trip and had the pleasure of eating at Lin's Buffet for lunch. It was a great price at 7.39 per person.
Lin's is in a new building very close to the North Lake Mall, just off of W.T.Harris Blvd. The restaurant itself is very clean and looks new too. The buffet is attractively displayed, and the food is hot, fresh and delicious! Who ever makes the sushi puts a lot of effort into it because there is so much variety, and the sushi rice was some of the best I ever ate! If you enjoy Chinese buffets, try Lin's!