“Great Thai here”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Fourth Ward
Description: Refined Thai Cuisine and an invigorating dining experience in the heart of downtown Charlotte, NC. Basil's infectious atmosphere centers around a prominent glass kitchen as the sound of heat to metal, blade to board and liquid to flame resonate throughout the restaurant. Dine with us and celebrate quality cuisine made with the finest, freshest ingredients.Private rooms and catering available!!
istanbul
“Great Thai here”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We enjoyed it so much, we went back everyday. Their lunch specials are very affordable.

I always order green curry and found theirs to be super good.

• Visited October 2012

Fredericksburg, Virginia
“My first Thai experience!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I was thoroughly impressed with the exceptional level of service we received from the staff. They explained the menu well and made spot-on recommendations. The food was also excellent. You must try the Basil Shrimp. Phenomenal!

• Visited May 2013
“Great Place”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My two favorites are the pad thai and the chicken coconut soup. My husband and I really enjoy going to Basil's and are always treated like VIP. I highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited March 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“Delicious Pad Thai!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This was my first time to Basil and it was a great experience. We started out with the Thai Wings and Larb which was good. The entire table ordered the Pad Thai which was amazing! It comes with all the fixins including chicken and shrimp. I had a medium spice added to mine with addition to chili seeds. I washed it all down with the Pineapple Mojito which was delish! I love Thai food and will return to Basil!

• Visited June 2013
“Horrible expierence”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Food and restaurant is good and unique.

But service is very bad. The host ladies are very rude and looks like they are in bad mood just because.

I like the food because its good but eating with a bad service is just not for me.

This was one o my favorite places but now am completely disappointed.

• Visited June 2013