The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte
$135
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$149
Hampton.com
$149
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

Hampton.com
$114
$103
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$139
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

$189
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$99
$83
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

All reviewsbltbar cocoalobby loungebathroom mirrorroom servicean executive suitein room diningquiet sideluxury hotelbeautiful hotelvalet parkingthe entire stafffitness centerfront desk staffupon checkspapunch
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Incredible. It's everything you expect from a Ritz Carlton property and then some. Top notch service, a macaroon bar, amazing spa and incredible food everywhere! The beds are wonderful and the robes swallow you up and beg you to stay a while. Hand's down the best hotel in the region.

Room Tip: Ask for a Queen's view!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JBaileyDesigns
RCCharlotte, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Dear JBaileyDesigns,

Thank you for sharing your review of our property with the TripAdvisor Community! I am thrilled you enjoyed the amenities and services. We strive to be your "home away from home" when traveling and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

David Rothwell

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Arrived and they did not have my reservation but they did have rooms and quickly got me to a very nice quiet room. Rooms are well appointed, clean, and large. The bathroom very large with both a large tub and a separate walk in shower. Order room service and the dinner was just terrible. The crab cakes tasted like the crab was old and smelled fishy. The brussels spouts had juices that I could not identify but tasted fake. The onion soup tasted out of a box. The only good was the filet. Cooked perfectly and seasoned nicely. I did order breakfast and that was pretty standard. The room service was fast and the delivery folks were extremely nice. In fact all personnel were very service oriented. I would stay here again but not order room service for dinner.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Chiili
Reviewed February 17, 2014

It just doesn't get any better than this in Charlotte. We were residents there until very recently and stayed a few times for special occasions and a couple of times when our power went out. It's a classic cosmopolitan Ritz yet when I brought my young children in wearing pjs and clutching stuffed animals the staff kicked it into high gear. They brought out the toy wagon and engaged so well with them that they forgot all about the scary storm that had knocked out the lights at home. MANY THANKS! In addition, they upgraded us to an enormous suite just as I was at my wits end with the kids - couldn't have come at a better time!! The valet and front desk staff are top notch and BLT serves a sinfully delicious filet. Also need to mention the spa which I utilized as part of a baby shower and girls day out - not doubt the best in town. Charlotte is lucky to have this hotel at it's city's center!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Momtravel33
Reviewed February 14, 2014

My husband and I stayed during a business trip last week. The Ritz is a lovely hotel located near the central business district of Charlotte. The king bed in our deluxe room was so comfortable. The large marble bath has separate bath and shower. Loved the TV in the mirror which was nice while I was getting ready. We did not dine in the hotel except for room service for breakfast. I have never had food delivered so promptly and the omelet was hot and delicious. The hotel does have BLT restaurant which I love, but our group had planned a dinner meeting at a local restaurant. We did have wine in the Urban Sip Wine and Scotch bar located on the 15th floor. Great wine by the glass while enjoying the view. The hotel staff is friendly and professional and they address you by name. Our baggage was delivered to our room promptly and our car was ready upon our departure.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Patty B
Reviewed February 10, 2014

If you want a special night out with your loved one or looking for top of the line stay at the Ritz . I booked for my fiancee's Birthday and upon on arrival they gave us champagne at the door which was nice. They upgraded me to the executive suite since i am a platinum member which was very spacious and great views on the 15th floor. Make sure you check out the pool with the nice views of charlotte skyline. As for noise there wasn't much noise that we heard but note this hotel is located in the City so there is a greater chance for it . It convient because its located in the heart of the city and plenty of places to eat within walking .

The concierge was nice and very helpful in making her birthday very special and sent up a bottle of Champange and a small cake for her birthday .

The bed was amazing and comfy.

Live music in the lounge on weekends first come first serve and Bar cocoa is a must try .

Room Tip: Executive room can sleep up to 4 because it has a couch with a pull out bed. Urban sip is located on the 15th floor
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple